Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Do you have any unusually big collections?

last reply
100 replies
7.9k views
1 watcher
12 likes
0 likes
T-shirts. I don't have an exact count, but I have roughly 180 t-shirts. I've never met anyone with that many of any article of clothing. Everyone that has found out, has been surprised, and I never seem to stop buying new shirts.
Lurker
0 likes
I'm not big on collecting things. But before music downloading became so huge, I bought a lot of cds. I have hundreds and hundreds of cds.
Now they're just collecting dust.
I also collect shot glasses. When I travel or when friends and family travel I get a shot glass from the destination(s).
Devil's Advocate
0 likes
Matchbox cars and stuffed animals. No donkeys though.
My latest story is a racy little piece about what happens when someone cute from work invites you over to watch Netflix and Chill.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
hair brushes.
Lurker
0 likes
Some would say my little "arsenal" qualifies but hey each has it's purpose.
The Linebacker
0 likes
I have maybe 70 or so baseball caps. I have a lot of t-shirts, but not near as many as Kornslayer. Evidently I have a lot of ties also.
Lurker
0 likes
Come to my closet. You will see. Shoes. I have a thing for jackets too. I wear them long after the weather warms. Bathing suits too. I think I need more all of the time. I need help.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by NickiC
Come to my closet. You will see. Shoes. I have a thing for jackets too. I wear them long after the weather warms. Bathing suits too. I think I need more all of the time. I need help.

See my closet too! Have been a Uniqlo fan of late and it has become a weekly affair (at least!) to visit their store.
Lurker
0 likes
I collect warhammer 40000 figures, which i paint myself too lol... i know it is a bit childish, but who care: i am a big child!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Empty wine bottles.........must get the recycling bank to come to me
My Karma just ran over your Dogma
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by baileyass

See my closet too! Have been a Uniqlo fan of late and it has become a weekly affair (at least!) to visit their store.

Sport them and go my friend. We are a dangerous duo.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My girlfriends have told me that I could open a sex toy store with my collection of toys...lol. I must admit it is rather large and diverse at this point.....smile
Story Verifier
1 like
I've been collecting SciFy books since 1955. Many first edition and a few hundred signed. 3 years ago I gave about 14,000 to my youngest son to set up in his library. I've gotten several hundred more since then.

A lot of horror and other genre too.
I am always a gentleman.
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
Beer steins, Approx. 60. All through out eastern and western Europe.
Lurker
0 likes
I have a large collection of shopping receipts
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Well I can safely say over a thousand personal letters received through USPS, FedEx, DHL etc. over last 15 years I think... I keep letters received from family, friends and other acquaintances smile
Clumeleon
0 likes
I collect The Broons and Oor Wullie annuals. I have every annual dating back to 1970, including special editions, and the oldest in my collection is from 1958.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
stamps and more stamps! I have about 200 albums and stock books but can always find room for more. Sad or what? lol
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by AltaBrwnSgr
Well...I have a slight addiction...that's resulted in a rather large collection.

I have the same addiction.....
Lurker
1 like
Playing cards . . . I have countless decks from around the world, spanning 20 years of collecting.
Lurker
0 likes
Used to work as a dj so a huge collection of vinyls. I also wanted to work as a film critic, lots of reference books about movies, directors.

My most prized collection are The New York Times Film Reviews from 1913 - 1968.

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I have a collection of antique/vintage books.

Newest one is from 1973 and the oldest is possibly from the late 1800s
Newest Story: [Url=https://]After Prom (Change Comp)[/URL]
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
I have over 600 CDs, mostly classical music. I have every playbill of every theatrical event I ever attended on both coasts, including the Hollywood Bowl back in the late 50's. Plus I have lots and lots of neckties of all sorts of widths, some more than sixty years old, that I never wear.
Lurker
0 likes
I have a large collection of bills