Rough sex and your tits

last reply
9 replies
2.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Are their any Women here that like for their tit to be pinched, bit, squeezed, slapped or tied tightly? Or is this something you might let lover do to please them? My wife seems to enjoy this and I wonder if she is the only woman and I got lucky.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Yes, I enjoy all that, but there has to be a little care... Someone once bit my nipples so hard they bled and the rest of my breasts were covered in painful bruises. That wasn't sexy, it was just horrible!
The Linebacker
0 likes
My wife did enjoy having her tits pinched, etc. before her boob job. After that she lost sensitivity there, so boob play doesn't have near as big a role in our sex life. But she does like the way they look. She didn't do it for me. I actually enjoyed them better smaller and sensitive.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like mine pinched, softly, and sucked. I am not into tying anything up.
Artistic Tart
0 likes
If I'm in the mood for rough sex, then yes. I like them gripped, squeezed, slapped. Never really a fan of nipple-pinching, though. I'm too sensitive for that, and while I get off on being dominated sometimes, I never really get off on pure pain.
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
To a certain degree yes, however nothing too intense. Even though I like the rough stuff on occasion I'm wary of rough breast play. I've had some bad experiences with bruising (and even bite marks). A couple of times it's taken up to a week for them to go away. Not fun. And I don't like real prolonged pain in that way. Definitely no to tying them up - the pics I've seen of that actually make me cringe.
Lurker
0 likes
Wife likes them to be handled with care and gently. I'm happy to just get the chance.iOaoBQJPxDAX0aqE
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
a little rough is good, pain is not.

I like having my nipples pinched, but not to the point of pain.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Absolutely. Having one pierced maximizes the sensitivity, I find having them bitten a huge turn on.