I NEED ADVICE!!! How do ladies feel about this

last reply
12 replies
1.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
So my girlfriend recently told me she wants me to have foreplay and sex with another guy in front of her. She says she wouldn't judge it is just one thing she wants to see because she finds it sexy! And after we can have a threesome, and that she would also do it with a girl. What is yalls take on this? Do woman find this sexy? if so why?
Head Nurse
0 likes
I don't think there is such a thing as "every woman's fantasy," we are all individual's with different ideas.

If you are interested in it go for it. Either way, try to find a way that you can both enjoy your selves.
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Maybe it turns her on to see you in a sexually submissive position. Or it might be the taboo nature of it - having sex with a guy in front of your girlfriend. Or maybe she just has a fantasy of a MMF threesome. It's hard to say exactly - you can always ask her about it.

If you're bi or bi-curious and feel like it's something you want to do - why not? If you're not sure, I'd start maybe playing with the idea of the fantasy with dirty talk during sex - saying what you'd do to the guy or how much you'd love for her to watch you doing this or that. You can also encourage her to tell you the things she wants to see you doing, while maybe you're going down on her etc. If she's turned on, she'll probably be more vocal about what exactly she wants to see and why.

I would start with something like that - spinning the fantasy first - if you're not sure you want to go through with it. Sometimes it's enough to up the kink factor that way, by integrating the fantasy of it into your own sex life.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Thank you! Have you ever experienced it?
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Quote by ChristianT11
Thank you! Have you ever experienced it?

I haven't personally experienced it. I've had a threesome with two guys but they were straight.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll

I haven't personally experienced it. I've had a threesome with two guys but they were straight.

And how was that for you?
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Quote by ChristianT11

And how was that for you?

Ohhh... it was pretty awesome. biggrin

I went for the full experience (DP and everything). Kind of one of those 'bucket list' things I wanted to try. Everything went really well. Haven't done a bisexual threesome but I'm not opposed to it. It's a little more complicated to arrange though (my bf is very straight) so not sure if it's in my cards in this lifetime. It's a hot fantasy though - and I've verbally played around with the fantasy or idea of it with a guy before - but even with that guy, it wasn't really something he wanted to try in real life. Fantasy is a great free zone though. smile
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll

Ohhh... it was pretty awesome. biggrin

I went for the full experience (DP and everything). Kind of one of those 'bucket list' things I wanted to try. Everything went really well. Haven't done a bisexual threesome but I'm not opposed to it. It's a little more complicated to arrange though (my bf is very straight) so not sure if it's in my cards in this lifetime. It's a hot fantasy though - and I've verbally played around with the fantasy or idea of it with a guy before - but even with that guy, it wasn't really something he wanted to try in real life. Fantasy is a great free zone though. smile

And I'm the same way never even thought of it until she brought it up but how she talks about it turns me on! Fantasy and role playing can get really kinky
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sounds reasonable to me...... after all, you would want it girl-on-girl.. repay the compliment I say!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If it works for your relationship, by all means, go for it.
I, however, am a selfish person. I do not share.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If YOU think you want to do it or think you'd enjoy it, go for it. There's nothing wrong with exploring your sexual desires and urges. You say the thought excites you, if so, go for it. But if you aren't into it, have no interest, have no desire to be with a man.. don't do it. There's no such thing as tit-for-tat when it comes to your (or her) personal boundaries.

When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. Socrates
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by ChristianT11

And I'm the same way never even thought of it until she brought it up but how she talks about it turns me on! Fantasy and role playing can get really kinky

But be sure Fantasy and Role Playing is a far cry from you actually taking some guys cock in your mouth!! I have fantasized and even role played many things I would never do in real life. And once the bell is rung you cant un-ring it.

If having sex with a man is something you really want to try, then by all means go for it. But if you are only willing to try it because it is a fantasy for your girl, then think really hard before you act!

I have had MFM threesome and it was amazing, but there was no contact between the guys. But having the guys have sex is not a turn-on for me so it was never something I strived for.

What ever you choose to do, just be sure it is what YOU want to do.