Look for in a girl?

last reply
12 replies
1.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
What do guys look for in a girl? What do you notice first? Would you say that intelligence is a turn on or a turn off? What are some turn offs?
Cum see more at my profile
XX,Laceydsex
Lurker
0 likes
Firstly - one that shows some interest in me and brings out the best in me.
Intelligence is a hugh turn on.
Beautiful eyes.
A great smile.
Common sense.
Happy nature and confident in herself. A lot of ladies use too much make up and is often not necessary. Think their bust is too small or ass is to big.
Sexually liberated.
Can take a joke and understands my weird sense of humour.
A lady that takes care of herself. eg dresses well not necessarily expensive clothes but neat and nicely coordinated.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Someone who doesn't repeat themselves to often.
Lurker
0 likes
beautiful face...she must understand me and respecting my thoughts....mutual respect keeps the relation healthier...good post
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'd look for a girl who likes to be herself, no matter what .... wild!
Intelligence is definitely a turn on!
Turn offs ... Always being strict :P She should enjoy herself ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by phoenix072
beautiful face...she must understand me and respecting my thoughts....mutual respect keeps the relation healthier...good post

Which one is the good one? I can count 6 identical posts!
Is that a record?
Lurker
0 likes
Mostly for me, it was a beautiful face and an even more beautiful mind.
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
Everything all the others will obviously mention in this thread, with a slim waist and a gorgeous ass added to the mix.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If I see a girl from behind first, I notice the hair and the ass, and the legs, if she has a skirt. If from the front, the cheeks/eys, legs and the boobs.

All these are just first impressions though. If she opens her mouth and is unable to string a sentence together, then it all counts for nothing. She needs intelligence.
{allba115-feed-5eed-facedeadbeef}
Lurker
0 likes
How she carries herself... Tits, eyes, hair, ass
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
It depends what you are talking about. For example:

As a team mate or employee I look for competence and a good attitude with a desire to help and willingness to do the glory jobs as well as the mundane ones.
As a friend she needs to be accepting, friendly and positive.
As a partner she needs to like me and be down to earth. She needs to care about herself and believe in herself. Selfishness is a turn off so she needs to be the opposite of that.

Prissy, needy and incompetence are a turn off at any level.

Ajay
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Laceydsex
What do guys look for in a girl? What do you notice first? Would you say that intelligence is a turn on or a turn off? What are some turn offs?

Intelligence is a must but not in the way you might think. You don't have to be smart, you have to know interact around that person to make the relationship the best it can be and that allows for the most growth for the future. That is the type of intelligence I am talking about. When I first meet a girl and I see that she keeps miss reading me then I know we are on different pages. I pay attention get on the same page without her being any the wiser.
As far as what I look for in a woman: I want a woman that I interact well with. Someone that I don't have to use my prowess to get on the same page. We some how are naturally on the same page. For me that is a rare thing. I want a girl that is supremely beautiful on the inside. My wife would have to have a huge sense of humor because I'm always clown'n on the pussy. Sometimes I fake an orgasm. Or I'll bust-a-nut like 7 times under 5 minutes and then leave her a dripp'n mess as I'm walking away laughing. I'm don't do that last one any more. I'm trying to grow as a person. But for that reason she needs a huge sense of humor. She needs a giant heart. Anyone and everyone that knows me well knows that I am a very stone-cold person. I need a woman who's heart warms other people. Not to say I don't believe in kindness. I've given the shirt off my back many time before. In high school my mom used to get pissed because my shirts used to always go missing. I used to walk around a lot and sometime I would bump into homeless bums. I once even tried to get a homeless dude a job at my work. My boss said no. Though at the same time, I've talked down to people. I've made people, I don't know, feel dumb or even cry. I beat up a guy in front of his kids just because he was talking shit and flip'n me off from his driver side. For that reason a chick with a big heart will help me out. Her kindness with sooth the beast in me. The one superficial thing that I would want would be a girl that looks good in a dress or skirt--those legs get me every time. And last but not least, she needs to be very brave because it takes a lot of bravery to a take a huge, hot, sweaty dick to the face, mouth, or anywhere else I want to put it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Laceydsex

Believe it or not, but the first thing that I notice about a woman is her eyes and her smile. A lot can be communicated by the way she looks at others and the sincerity of her smile. Intelligence is a major turn-on. I want a woman to blow me away with her mind and body. A major turn-off is being obnoxiously loud.