Shoes

last reply
22 replies
1.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Ladies - I can't resist - what is it with ladies and shoes.

I think I speak for most men - we just don't get it?
Lurker
0 likes
Shoes = sex appeal = sex. It's so simple!!!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by CirceWand
Shoes = sex appeal = sex. It's so simple!!!

What 300 pair????

Most ladies I know have piars they have never worn.Ra2d9hZ1kv2eJmxk
Lurker
0 likes
Just ask yourself this: woman in skirt and sneakers or woman in skirt and high heels - which would you prefer? Of course, we wear shoes to look good, to make us feel good or sexy, for comfort, to match different outfits, shoes for running, shoes for going to the beach, nightclubbing, shoes for work, shoes for shopping... that is a lot of room needed in the wardrobe.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Python

What 300 pair????

Most ladies I know have piars they have never worn.fKFhHtIqTX2jf7Q8

Python - sigh!!!! let me try this in boy-talk... You see a gorgeous girl and your first thought is "I'll take her home and give her a try" . You're crazy about her, you take her home, and after an hour of mutual pleasuring, you realise she's maybe a little tight? A bit too small? A bit too loose? But that's not a problem cos she's happy to sit there and look pretty for you and wait until she's just the right fit. But oh, the variety when you have to choose one for an outfit. Imagine all those girls in your cupboard, tongues wagging, laces flapping, waiting to be your choice! If that doesn't work for you, then consider that they don't talk back!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by CirceWand

Python - sigh!!!! let me try this in boy-talk... You see a gorgeous girl and your first thought is "I'll take her home and give her a try" . You're crazy about her, you take her home, and after an hour of mutual pleasuring, you realise she's maybe a little tight? A bit too small? A bit too loose? But that's not a problem cos she's happy to sit there and look pretty for you and wait until she's just the right fit. But oh, the variety when you have to choose one for an outfit. Imagine all those girls in your cupboard, tongues wagging, laces flapping, waiting to be your choice! If that doesn't work for you, then consider that they don't talk back!

I understand where u r coming from and I really appreciate the lady's effort. It' the number that I get lost in and the ones that never get worn I have seen myladies throw out brand new shoes - never worn. 4 example wouldn't u be able to mix and match with say 10 pair of dress shoes, a set of runner etc.

It's not just me ask any man it confounds us all.UNAtOVA4SDQAthzt
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by MollysDream
Just ask yourself this: woman in skirt and sneakers or woman in skirt and high heels - which would you prefer? Of course, we wear shoes to look good, to make us feel good or sexy, for comfort, to match different outfits, shoes for running, shoes for going to the beach, nightclubbing, shoes for work, shoes for shopping... that is a lot of room needed in the wardrobe.

Maybe it's me but i think women look sexy all the time - dirty overalls or a ballroom gown. I have an active imagination and I can tell u when I look I'm thinking naked and me showing her some luv. Don't get me wrong I luv to see a beautiful woman smartly dressed it just adds to the pleasure but I'd enjoy getting those overalls off just as much as getting that ballroom gown off.

I think it was Sandy2Moon that hit the nail on the head - women rule the world, they have the power because they can get me to do what they want. I think a lot of women underestimate the appeal they have to we men. I'm happy when a pretty lady gives me the time of day.hUYpmF8pTrezOCkV
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I LOVE shoes, you can never have enough pairs or boots are my current fad.

Men are never going to get it but it is fair to say when you see a pair or shoes or boots then you have to have them and fall in lust with them on the spot , otherwise it's pointless like dating a guy where there is no chemistry.

Buying shoes that you do not instantly "have to have" is not fair on either of you as they get thrown to the back of the cupboard and it you have to think about when you have to wear them then the chemistry is not there.

We can always find an occasion to wear shoes, there are pairs that never make it out of the bedroom!
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by LondonTzarina

I LOVE shoes, you can never have enough pairs or boots are my current fad.

Men are never going to get it but it is fair to say when you see a pair or shoes or boots then you have to have them and fall in lust with them on the spot , otherwise it's pointless like dating a guy where there is no chemistry.

Buying shoes that you do not instantly "have to have" is not fair on either of you as they get thrown to the back of the cupboard and it you have to think about when you have to wear them then the chemistry is not there.

We can always find an occasion to wear shoes, there are pairs that never make it out of the bedroom!

Lol

I wanna come back as a ladies shoe.[-o< [-o<
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Python

In all honesty, I don't get it either! Haha here's a girl who owns less than 10 pairs of shoes and uses less than 5 of them regularly.. I guess I just don't have a large enough closet to keep like 300 pairs or something ;)
Sorry if this isn't at all helpful in trying to explain such a vast (but pretty accurate) GENERALISATION!x
Lurker
0 likes
It's quite simple really. Women generally have a much wider range of clothes available to them than men do. Most women enjoy dressing up for different occasions, weather etc in different styles/outfits. Shoes are an integral part of the outfit, therefore women have a need for a larger collection of shoes than men.

And of course we love'em
Lurker
0 likes
It appears that the ladies have presented BOTH sides of this well. On the one hand there are those like Emily who (as do MOST men) sees no NEED to have a different pair of shoes for every outfit or activity and instead uses the same shoes for related or similar activities. On the other hand there are also those ladies who feel a NEED to have specific shoes for this that and whatever. MANY male golfers will find it MUCH easier to relate IF they ask themselves a simple question... HOW MANY DRIVERS OR PUTTERS do YOU OWN? LOL For ME, the answer is: A LOT MORE THAN I REALLY NEED!
Head Nurse
0 likes
Quote by Wardog
MANY male golfers will find it MUCH easier to relate IF they ask themselves a simple question... HOW MANY DRIVERS OR PUTTERS do YOU OWN? LOL For ME, the answer is: A LOT MORE THAN I REALLY NEED!

but a lot less than I really want

I love my shoes.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by naughtynurse

but a lot less than I really want

I love my shoes.

Trust me darlin'! I CAN RELATE! LOL I was just trying to make it EASIER for my fellow male golfers to do so! (NO GOLFER ie those of us who LOVE the game has LESS than three drivers and AT LEAST four putters!) AND, while I AM LMAO IT IS TRUE!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love my shoes. They are eautiful, make me happy and a great shoe can make a plain outfit stunning. You ask why we need 300 hundred pairs of shoes. each one is beautiful. When I see the shoe I just have to have it. I don't care if I will ever wear it or if it is comfortable. It makes me happy right now.

"I get something out of them! When I feel bad I like to treat myself. Clothes never look any good... food just makes me fatter... shoes always fit."
In her shoes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by Python

I suppose at the end of the day it's a universal mystery.

The lady is definitely right if we can have our cars etc.

What it really comes down to then, if she's happy we benefit - I can certainly live and relate to that.

Thank's ladies and others for your input.qf8Y4JTjrWENOz8m

Actually, the two can be put together, your cars and our shoes. does it not turn you on to see a lady getting out a car with her high heels, stockinged legs?????? Even car fun with a little naughtiness involving thighs and heels!!!??? Think about it!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
{allba115-feed-5eed-facedeadbeef}
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Shoes seduces the imagination. I have been a shoe-crazy chick for quite sometime and it has been a mood booster for me. I felt it raises my level of confidence. I felt taller, sexier and more in control of my femininity when I wear them. I see stilettos as undoubtedly foxy. I wear them for my husband and oh well take a wild guess where that leads me...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love shoes. Almost. All types. I'm not sure I can explain why I love them. But then again why the hell do guys buy all those dumb sneakers and never wear them? At least I wear all my shoes.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Python

u don't have to get it... truly... we'll get it.. or rather them... all u have to do is what i used to tell my dad..
1) applaud our good taste
2) remember to say " only nine pairs!" and smile [gritting teeth is sooo not smiling]
3)pay for them... gladly

u know i have never heard of a guy who said to a girl.. "want to go shoe shopping?"
but when i say it to a girl ..works for me every time

OMG... have i just given u the ultimate pick up line?