Login

Mature woman/milfs, some advice please?

last reply
1 reply
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Ive recently met a much older and very sexy woman.
I find her exciting and shes an amazing sexual partner
But she seems to be more and more put off by the age difference.
Even though its only a casual thing she keeps saying that she feels guilty for using me for her orgasms.
I dont feel any guilt, and i dont mind her using me, i even enjoy her company and conversations that we share.
Any advice on how to get her to stop looking at the age difference and just enjoy herself?

'
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
This will be difficult.
Depending on how you met and how you hook up now, she could be concerned with the social stigma and how her own peers view your relationship.

It takes a high degree of confidence for a woman to carry on a public relationship with a younger guy. If she is conventional or has been in a failed relationship with a man who was near her age, she could be worried that others may see you as a fling to revive her youth or to try and be something she is not.

The best thing to do is be discrete and not go overboard with showering with attention publically. It's okay to send her messages and thoughtful gifts once in awhile but not alot where others see or know about it. Pay attention to her and learn to read her needs and be there for her. And then get into her sensuous mind and let thi gs happen at a pace she is most comfortable with.

Kisses.

Steph