First Time / Early Sex

last reply
19 replies
3.1k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Are there any good stories you know of or is there a category for first time or early sex life? I enjoy hearing about experiences people had. I just read about a first time girl on girl and it was really good. Thanks
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by DakotaKid
Are there any good stories you know of or is there a category for first time or early sex life? I enjoy hearing about experiences people had. I just read about a first time girl on girl and it was really good. Thanks

...I have a lot of first time stories...if they'd make a section for it...
Lurker
0 likes
Love them as well.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i have gotten in trouble here multiple times (including a story now being reviewed, for the second time) for referring back to an early time in a character's life. Lush Stories has a strict rule of nothing even remotely sexual being mentioned happening before the age of sixteen. That would include a fifteen-year-old boy saying he realized he was gay, or a girl that age saying she was attracted to an older man. First time is fine, as long as you're of legal age. I couldn't publish my true autobiography here, by any stretch of the imagination.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
As many of my early experiences occurred at an age that cannot be used here I must refrain from commenting.
In these more immediate times when contraception is so easy to obtain and use legally, the age of kids enjoying a sex life is often below the legal age for them to participate and be referred to here.
0 likes
Quote by DakotaKid

...I have a lot of first time stories...if they'd make a section for it...

Not sure why a 2 year-old inquiry is unanswered and being necro'd, but the answer is "There is a category for it". Look for the First Time category and stories tagged First Time as well (since some might fall into, say, Taboo and require a tag to identify it is a first time).

And, as noted by others, there is a strict rule about no sexual activity, feelings, etc. involving folks under 16 so first times have to happen after that age or cannot even be mentioned, let alone written about. Writing about persons under 16 in a sexual way will get the story sent back or even rejected outright, with a mod warning.
Lurker
0 likes
I have authored a few...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Look up my story from the beginning.
My first chapter was rejected until I stated that I was over sixteen. Kind of ruined the flow of the early part but that's the site rules. Must be for legal reasons, but there are plenty of other sites that don't have this requirement so perhaps it's a jurisdiction thing. There seems to be an irrational hysteria about age generally, which is completely at odds with what's actually happening in the world.
0 likes
Quote by LuvitAll
My first chapter was rejected until I stated that I was over sixteen. Kind of ruined the flow of the early part but that's the site rules. Must be for legal reasons, but there are plenty of other sites that don't have this requirement so perhaps it's a jurisdiction thing. There seems to be an irrational hysteria about age generally, which is completely at odds with what's actually happening in the world.

The problem is that without an age cutoff, you get sleaze being submitted. 16 matches up with the Age of Consent in many jurisdictions (e.g. Britain, Canada, many US and Aussie states) so it is a sensible one to use and I think Nicola did well in choosing it. Never been a concern for me.

Including the age need not ruin the flow of a story as long as you are mindful of it right from the start so you can incorporate it in a good spot. In "Summer Storm", about a guy becoming his teenaged neighbour's first lover, I just slipped it into a descriptive paragraph about the young woman in question:

Chloe was the seventeen-year-old daughter of an English father and a Jamaican mother.

Flows with the rest of the story, doesn't really even call attention to it when you see it in the larger context, but it neatly deals with the age question.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by LuvitAll

it's called morales and ethics. in other words, we don't condone underage sex. does it go on in the world? yes. so does . we don't do that, either. question answered? smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by spinneroftales
i have gotten in trouble here multiple times (including a story now being reviewed, for the second time) for referring back to an early time in a character's life. Lush Stories has a strict rule of nothing even remotely sexual being mentioned happening before the age of sixteen. That would include a fifteen-year-old boy saying he realized he was gay, or a girl that age saying she was attracted to an older man. First time is fine, as long as you're of legal age. I couldn't publish my true autobiography here, by any stretch of the imagination.

I've got burned for the same thing...referring back to earlier times...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I too would get in trouble for posting about m first times, both with another girl and a boy. Oh well, maybe just keeping the memory private makes it hotter?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sprite,
I think you may be out of step with a significant number of your members on this issue. I have decided not to share any of my stories on Lush simply because I refuse to be dishonest about things that happened to me in my early life. I am not ashamed, nor do I have a need for such misguided moralistic mumbo jumbo. I don't mean to offend you or anyone else, but IMO your head is in the sand with this policy. Most of the people on my friend list have agreed that their own lives are in conflict in some way with this rule. If they want to share their stories, they are forced to lie about them. That violates my moral code and I will not do it.
0 likes
Quote by 69Kisses96
Sprite,
I think you may be out of step with a significant number of your members on this issue. I have decided not to share any of my stories on Lush simply because I refuse to be dishonest about things that happened to me in my early life. I am not ashamed, nor do I have a need for such misguided moralistic mumbo jumbo. I don't mean to offend you or anyone else, but IMO your head is in the sand with this policy. Most of the people on my friend list have agreed that their own lives are in conflict in some way with this rule. If they want to share their stories, they are forced to lie about them. That violates my moral code and I will not do it.

Nicola (not Sprite, who is a senior mod) owns this place and is free to set her rules. She does so in cooperation with the mods and admins, but in the end it is her call. For all your protestations about "most of the people on your friends list", there are many here who are quite happy to live within these rules, probably the majority. If you are not happy, why are you here?
Certified Mind Reader
0 likes
Quote by 69Kisses96
Sprite,

Refusing to write fiction (or at least fictionalize some details of your real-life stories) sounds like a self-imposed limitation - not the problem of LS. If your weird moral code prohibits fiction, too bad. Seriously if this is your real opinion on fiction, why are you on a literary site anyway? This isn't a true-life confessional or court of law where you're bound to tell the truth, whole truth, and nothing but the truth. My stories have never been fact-checked, and there's nothing to prevent me (or you) from just making stuff up. Consequently, I do it all the time, and the stories I write are far better for it. It's really not that difficult to write within the site guidelines if you can just get over yourself.

Post-avant-retro-demelodicized-electro-yodel-core is my jam.

Blackbird Supernova
0 likes
Quote by Just_A_Guy_You_Know

Refusing to write fiction (or at least fictionalize some details of your real-life stories) sounds like a self-imposed limitation - not the problem of LS. If your weird moral code prohibits fiction, too bad. Seriously if this is your real opinion on fiction, why are you on a literary site anyway? This isn't a true-life confessional or court of law where you're bound to tell the truth, whole truth, and nothing but the truth. My stories have never been fact-checked, and there's nothing to prevent me (or you) from just making stuff up. Consequently, I do it all the time, and the stories I write are far better for it. It's really not that difficult to write within the site guidelines if you can just get over yourself.

Right on.
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Just_A_Guy_You_Know

My stories have never been fact-checked,

are you sure about that? ;)

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by 69Kisses96
Sprite,

your choice. that said, the purpose of this site isn't to be a confessional, but for writers to spread their wings and write. most of the stories here are fictional - it's not penthouse letters and even the 'true stories' are embellished to make them entertaining - and the purpose is not to share your life, but to share your beautiful and creative mind. how that violates your moral code, i'm not sure.

Certified Mind Reader
0 likes
Quote by sprite

are you sure about that? ;)

You can't prove nothin'

Post-avant-retro-demelodicized-electro-yodel-core is my jam.