Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

What's the record number of times you have orgasmed in one day?

last reply
18 replies
1.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
I lost count as well. It was at around the 8 mark...and there were more after that. Some were just continuations of the same orgasm though, and some were very short lived before the onset of another.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Whoever said math isn't fun hasn't been calculating lady-O's, just sayin'.
Lurker
0 likes
I'm glad someone posted this question. I am interested in hearing people's answers about this.
Lurker
0 likes
5-6 at one sitting

During an orgasm control session.
Lurker
0 likes
6 in one session, it was amazing ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
WOW ... that is huge number Anna

well for me i ve done 5
Lurker
0 likes
5 times in the space of about an hour and a half. It was the first time I had had sex so I was highly motivated, and much younger smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't really know how many. The most happened one night when I was tied down by a couple of girlfriends. They kept me going for about six hours. I was soaking wet and exhausted when they finally let me rest.
Lurker
0 likes
Seven in one session....and after that I quit counting.
Lurker
0 likes
Given that I normally like to orgasm 3 to 4 times in any one serving in order to reach maximum pleasure and satisfaction. Given also I've had sex up to 9 times in a 24 hour period leads me to a mathematicall conclusion my orgasms total between a minimum of 27 to a maximum of 36 - but I wasn't ever counting.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Iost count because I was having a multiple or should I say continuous orgasm... sometimes I'd squirt too...
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by lindseyaggie
I don't really know how many. The most happened one night when I was tied down by a couple of girlfriends. They kept me going for about six hours. I was soaking wet and exhausted when they finally let me rest.

oh my... know that feeling....

I have no idea... I don't count.. ever... perhaps I am too involved.. too immersed in the love making.... must remember to count some time... but i'll forget straight after the first or second or ....
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
20 times, and then I passed out from exhaustion/
Story Verifier
0 likes
Crap!

I need to pay attention to the string category.

Sorry.
I am always a gentleman.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't know. I had a 15 hour gangbang with 11 young, hard, virile, well-hung, black US Marines and I have no idea how many times I came, but it was a LOT!!