3 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
what r u wearing right now including your bra and panties if applicable,

what size bra do u wear?

what size panties do u wear?

Are you shaved or hairy under your panties?
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by eroticstoryreada
what r u wearing right now including your bra and panties if applicable,

what size bra do u wear?

what size panties do u wear?

Are you shaved or hairy under your panties?

He is a Kiwi ladies and they are even sicker than we Aussies.1O7r1HX9dWPdSa2Y
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
There are over 200,000 members here, a great majority of them being female. When I say great majority, I mean the number may be very close to 50%, if not over that (just a guess).

So, let's just say only about 1% of the females here respond to this question. That's about 1000 females. What will you get out of knowing what 1,000 females are wearing right now? And their bra/panty size? And whether they're shaved or unshaved?

Now statistics aside, there are plenty of threads where women are asked and have answered the very same questions you're asking...and some in great detail. It would help you a great deal to start there.

Putting that little fun fact aside, if it's conversation or kinky chat you're looking for, why not start in a chat room and go from there? You may be pleasantly surprised with the results. And it'd probably beat sitting there knowing what a fuckton of women are currently wearing, as well as their bra/panty size and the state of their pubic hair (or lack thereof).

Because after all, once that knowledge is acquired, there's not much to do with it, is there?

Unless of course you plan on buying us all lingerie as a delayed Valentine's Day gift. And if this is indeed the case, allow me to direct you to the Lush Store, which has a lovely selection of lingerie. Click Me!

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
no we aint python
we're pretty much the same really.