Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

for all the tomboys. do you have any masculine hobbies?

last reply
9 replies
1.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
hey girls i am i a very girly girl but have many "masculine" hobbies.

i have gotten very into building and painting air fix models.

i just wanted to know if any of you have similar hobbies, and if so what?
Lurker
0 likes
do sports count Kelly?

i sail and love it... sailing is sooooo a man's world.. i also shoot.. target and clays.. another basically man's world.. won't dwell on golf giggles..

i adore fashion.. can i count that as a hobby? looking at haute couture ... omg nearly all the principal designers r men !!!!

Kelly help me here please.. we do live in a man's world don't we ???? ... can u tell me any hobbies that r NOT masculine?
ahhh got one! SHOPPING!!!!!!!! yay.. i have a black belt in shopping biggrin
Lurker
0 likes
Uhm. Yes many actually. Sometimes I think I should've been born a man. lol. I think firing rifles is a pretty manly hobby :P
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by hayley
do sports count Kelly?

i sail and love it... sailing is sooooo a man's world.. i also shoot.. target and clays.. another basically man's world.. won't dwell on golf giggles..

i adore fashion.. can i count that as a hobby? looking at haute couture ... omg nearly all the principal designers r men !!!!

Kelly help me here please.. we do live in a man's world don't we ???? ... can u tell me any hobbies that r NOT masculine?
ahhh got one! SHOPPING!!!!!!!! yay.. i have a black belt in shopping biggrin

sports do count a do martial arts, a very masculine thing. been doing it since i was 12. there are so many things out there that seem to done by mostly men that is why i asked.
Lurker
0 likes
I'm renovating my home, I love Hockey and Skateboarding, I make maille (medieval stuff), and like to build things out of wood.

I'm actually writing a romance-erotica novel which is about a woman who renos homes for a living.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I really love riding my ATV or dune buggies. Horses are a passion too. I do like to pound on nails helping around the ranch to repair fences, the barn, or remodel work.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I was a tomboys growing up. Took automotive shop instead of cooking class in high school. Working on cars is still my hobby.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I shoot guns and archery. I camp, bike and do lots of things that are male things lol
Sassy scary cute <3
Lurker
0 likes
Being raised with five male siblings, I quickly became a tomboy. Most of my friends were guys (less drama). I played Rugby and Basketball, attained my 2d degree Blackbelt in Tae Kwon Do at age 15 and really didn't discover guys romantically until I met my husband. Of course I attended an all girl HS and College, luckily I had a roommate at University who taught me about sex at least from a female perspective. Sorry, I reread the question. I love renovate Real Estate (homes). Am now taking automotive body work classes and hope to find a 55 Impala that needs work to restore.
Lurker
0 likes
As a girlie girl I have read through what the other women have said and draw a blank on all of them! About the most masculine thing I ever tried was playing golf (I know lots of girls love the game), and it seemed just silly to me