Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Do guys ALWAYS have a name for their thingy ? And what is your name for yours and why?

last reply
113 replies
10.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
there is a question on "ask the girls" as to what we call our pussy.. i don't have a name for mine.. and no this is NOT a competition..

is it true that guys ALWAYS have a name for their thingy??? and what is yr name for yrs and why??
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My first girlfriend in High School called mine Maynard. From some expression or commercial that said, "good stuff, Maynard." I haven't called it a name ever since.

Sadly, my wife and I both refer to her sex as her "Cooter". God only knows how that started, but after seven years, I don't see it ending.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by CliffordAClavin
My first girlfriend in High School called mine Maynard. From some expression or commercial that said, "good stuff, Maynard." I haven't called it a name ever since.

Sadly, my wife and I both refer to her sex as her "Cooter". God only knows how that started, but after seven years, I don't see it ending.

"Cooter" ??? the mind boggles... over on "ask the girls" the most amazing is "Leviticus" ...

as for "Maynard" .. I know nothing about men's thingies .. but "good stuff Maynard" has a double meaning ??? or have I just got a really dirty mind giggles..
I think it's a great name .... don't trade it.. biggrin
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by hayley

"Cooter" ??? the mind boggles... over on "ask the girls" the most amazing is "Leviticus" ...

as for "Maynard" .. I know nothing about men's thingies .. but "good stuff Maynard" has a double meaning ??? or have I just got a really dirty mind giggles..
I think it's a great name .... don't trade it.. biggrin

It definitely had more than one meaning, so you're on the right page... in this dirty book...
0 likes
Oddly, I did not name mine. My wife did back in the days when she was still my girlfriend. (No, I'm not telling, because it might actually break a rule)
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by seeker4
Oddly, I did not name mine. My wife did back in the days when she was still my girlfriend. (No, I'm not telling, because it might actually break a rule)

omg .. do men actually marry their gfs? I thought they married someone else's ... I have been watching wayyyy to much woody allen
can u whisper the name??? I am on my 50th attempt at breaking a rule.. if I suddenly disappear from Lush u will know I finally guessed right
Classified
0 likes
Not so much a name!

Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
I tend to be forgetful about names, so I simply call my dick, 'Dick'.
Lurker
0 likes
My "thingy" does not have a name, he has a job tho and he works real hard at it, especially in wet conditions. Lol i just thought of that.
Lurker
0 likes
Mr Happy - isn't obvious.MfdOjT4CyxucdOmf
Chat Moderator
0 likes
Stanley... Why you ask??? Well lets see... smile

and then...

Of course size does matter!!

Then of course there are lonely nights... sad

So remember... Stanley... Get the right tool for the job!! :)
characterized by intense feeling; passionate; fervent

Intensely devoted, eager, or enthusiastic; zealous

vehement; fierce burning, fiery, or hot
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by SereneProdigy
I tend to be forgetful about names, so I simply call my dick, 'Dick'.

Do you call your balls Tom and Harry?
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Definitely not. I find it a bit of a peculiar tradition.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No, guess I'm just not a naming type of person. Although I did have a girlfriend once, whose sense of humour was very much innuendo; she not only named my cock but also each of my balls - I never did find out which bollock was which lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I never really understood why people do that, I don't have a name for mine.
0 likes
No, but President Johnson liked to whip his out in cabinet meetings, and called his "Jumbo", which presumably accounts for why he wasn't shy about whipping it out publicly.
Lurker
0 likes
ALWAYS? No. At least not in my case. It's been my experience (and the postings here seem to support it) that the woman you're with will sometimes name it. Maybe a way of claiming her property? Mine is currently anonymous.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I call his Long John...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i can't ever remember actually getting my cock baptised in church by the local priest, i'm sure i wouldn't forget something like that... but my ex wife and my girlfriends prior to and after her, have nearly all given it a name. It may be not only their way of claiming ownership, but also in respect for it... all in all i've never forgotten that look in their eyes whenever they've wanted or demanded to know when it's going to be play time !
Lurker
0 likes
Yeah i call mine Anaconda
Lurker
0 likes
NOPE! She can call it whatever makes her happy! (Preferably just before wrapping her lips around it!)
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Thingy? Really? You are on a sex story sight and you refer to the penis at "thingy"? What are you, 12 years old? Cock, dick, johnson, dong, rod, shlong, even love stick or salami but never "thingy"! You gonna talk about sex, use the right words.

To answer your question, my cock is named Rutherford, after President Hayes. A long ago ex-girlfriend named it that and it stuck. Her pussy was referred to as Lucy, President Hayes's wife. I have no idea why. I am sure we had been drinking and thought it was funny.
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
Quote by blacktrainman77
My "thingy" does not have a name, he has a job tho and he works real hard at it, especially in wet conditions. Lol i just thought of that.

LOL

Mine works next door and let me tell you it's quite a dirty job. In fact, he often comes out of there looking a bit shitty. Not to mention he also had to convince many assholes before finally getting where he is.

Quote by dpw
Do you call your balls Tom and Harry?

No, but I have a dildo called Derek. I use it to mash potatoes.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by SereneProdigy

No, but I have a dildo called Derek. I use it to mash potatoes.

Well I reckon Derek's seen some sights.Twf2DJEKCsYxeyTe
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Have no name for it, but a few women have called it a few tings over time that i have been with.
one called it Mike, she loved to give BJ
Lurker
0 likes
No, why should they. It is a penis, all men have them (well almost), it has several functions, some of which it fails to do properly as you get older, and it can be a source of great pleasure. But I refer you to the Forum post "Men on Lush" - why ask this kind of question if you want us men to talk about intelligent matters. As a mere man, I am feeling pretty cheesed off about the way men are thought of by many women on Lush - you ask for respect, give us some in return, please.
Lurker
0 likes
No, why should they. It is a penis, all men have them (well almost), it has several functions, some of which it fails to do properly as you get older, and it can be a source of great pleasure. But I refer you to the Forum post "Men on Lush" - why ask this kind of question if you want us men to talk about intelligent matters. As a mere man, I am feeling pretty cheesed off about the way men are thought of by many women on Lush - you ask for respect, give us some in return, please.
Lurker
0 likes
Sorry for the double post - I am having serious problems with the Lush interface today - double posts, sending email messages when I hit the "Return" key, rather than the "Send" button, and it is painfully slow at times (I have fibre-optic broadband with download speeds of 25Mb per sec, and upload speeds in excess of 10Mb per second, so it is not this end!)