Ladies, how many identify yourselfs as GAY

last reply
11 replies
1.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
At what age did u know u had an attraction to the same sex & at what age did u have your first lesbian experience.

Describe what it was like for yourself?

Can you describe what the other lady look like and how old she was?
Lurker
0 likes
Mate bit of advise and I suggest you take it:

DUCK, run and find a place to hide.9BEzRdRG6HcbijDJ
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
how is that your business, r u a lesbian python huh, if your not then why did u reply back, learn to read and mind your own business
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Python
Mate bit of advise and I suggest you take it:

DUCK, run and find a place to hide.HdbLMVnLQhEgE9c4

Hey, you learn really quick.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by dpw

Hey, you learn really quick.

Pity this Kiwi F**kwit doesn't. Trying to help him - waste of time should have known better
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by eroticstoryreada
how is that your business, r u a lesbian python huh, if your not then why did u reply back, learn to read and mind your own business

Once you post in an open forum anyone is free to post. The content of the op suggests that it should be in the LGBT forum.
The wording also suggests that is for titillation, so you can expect some acerbic remarks!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by eroticstoryreada

Gay is more often used to describe men, women prefer the word lesbian.
There are stories in the category on Lush, some of which are true first time stories.
Candy Connoisseur
0 likes
Quote by dpw

Once you post in an open forum anyone is free to post.

He asked for the ladies to reply. I dont think its that difficult to adhere to. Open forum or not, if I was to ask someone a question and you jumped in and gave me your opinion when I was not asking you, I'd be pretty annoyed. Dont use that "open forum" line as an excuse to reply to things that are not being asked of you. I think it lacks respect.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by SydneySider

He asked for the ladies to reply. I dont think its that difficult to adhere to. Open forum or not, if I was to ask someone a question and you jumped in and gave me your opinion when I was not asking you, I'd be pretty annoyed. Dont use that "open forum" line as an excuse to reply to things that are not being asked of you. I think it lacks respect.

In that case perhaps you should go through all the threads on Ask The Gals AND Ask The Guys and point that out to others! Or you could even have sent me a pm if I had somehow broken any rules!
I would have expected you to have pointed out that this would be better in the LGBT forum! If you notice, he hasn't exactly been inundated with replies.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by SydneySider

So your telling us u have never done it (500+ post) - I find that doubtful.0vICx1xQ7DgCuwmx absolute

And if you read the comment u would have seen I wasn't responding to his question. I was offering advise on the type of questions he asked on the forum based on my recent past experience. So wake up to yourself and pull ur head in u wally.aLiZVoFgJZviofoP

And whether it says - "ask the girls" or not, it is a public forum. The operative word being public so DPW is correct in his comment and yes u are oviously a Donk - not being a car engine either.HdgrKh3lDW8J25Na
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
Actually, he could have posted this in either section. Clearly he's addressing women, so 'Ask the Gals' is appropriate...but he's specifically addressing lesbians, which would fall under the 'LGBT' category.

In cases like this, it's a matter of preference as far as where one chooses to post their questions. But he's not wrong to post it in 'Ask the Gals' because he is in fact asking the gals, correct?

And clearly it's not a heavy topic as he's not asking women WHY they're lesbians. He just wants the yummy details that most guys wanna know about lesbians to get his rocks off. I appreciate him being so up front about his intentions.

So here's to you, eroticstoryreada. I hope someone provides you with the details you so desire, because a satisfied Lushie is a happy Lushie. Cheers.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░