Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Bleeding from periods slow down when showering?

last reply
14 replies
1.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I had a girl friend ( never met , just chat with her) said she does not bleed while in the shower. Never heard of this.......

is it true? or false?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
hahahaha, it's because the water is washing away all the blood, she is still bleeding inside silly
Everything happens for a reason. Live for the moment and have no regrets.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I told her she was lying, she insisted she is not lol........smile

she is on here, and told me to ask here. :)
Lurker
0 likes
B: Well, some gals I've known don't flow constantly but in fits-n-spurts, could be she just happens to be in a 'low flow' pause when she showers. Only thing that stops it completely is end of your cycle for the month or menopause.
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
I actually don't bleed in the shower. Or if I'm submerged in water (swimming or bathing).

So yes, it's very possible.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Slightly odd some guys asking about periods!!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by ColletteXx

why would that be odd?

and I did not believe her, so she repeatinly told me to ask here, see if anyone else has it like her.

so I did......smile
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Now I am curious as to the science behind that.

Why would it make the bleeding stop?
Lurker
0 likes
oh I do hope this is for real... otherwise Lush may have uncovered an entirely new fetish ? [do they get a prize for that?]

mine doesn't.. BUT .. if the bleeding is very light and the shower very strong u will not notice.. rapid dilution and wash away.. might account for it.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by hayley
oh I do hope this is for real... otherwise Lush may have uncovered an entirely new fetish ? [do they get a prize for that?]

mine doesn't.. BUT .. if the bleeding is very light and the shower very strong u will not notice.. rapid dilution and wash away.. might account for it.

trust me, I do NOT, I will repeat, DO NOT have this fetish...smile

Just an honest fact, that I found hard to believe . Lol

But, one should learn something new every day...:)
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Dani
I actually don't bleed in the shower. Or if I'm submerged in water (swimming or bathing).

So yes, it's very possible.

I swim and have been told that sometimes if the flow is light then the water pressure acts against it and u don't.. well actually u do so it comes back afterwards.. BUT .. I was always advised to swim with a tampon inserted while on my period.. did u know u can get tampons designed for serious swimmers and for use in other sports.. eg equestrian?
I have a gf on the US Olympic Polo Team [oh my.. a confession on Lush !] .. that's how I found out about sports tampons.. she doesn't get not to train or compete during "that" time.. so a tampon or a menstrual cup is essential.. I also understand that a doctor can fit a cervical cap or diaphragm to prevent ... well messing up the water...

p.s. I also shoot, but am actively discouraged from the range around "that" time... seems the men r somewhat terrified of a menstruating woman with a gun???? chickens!!!! bring it on !!!! ... oops

thanks for the topic.... have now taken to carrying my rifle in the shower at certain times of the month... giggles..
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by hayley

p.s. I also shoot, but am actively discouraged from the range around "that" time... seems the men r somewhat terrified of a menstruating woman with a gun???? chickens!!!! bring it on !!!! ... oops

thanks for the topic.... have now taken to carrying my rifle in the shower at certain times of the month... giggles..

what a bunch of guys...lol your going to the range to shoot, not for sex....( or are ya going for sex) so, why would it matter to them? lol

but thats off topic.

Interesting last post ya had anyway.

I have to get my friend on here, see if she will comment on the matter...at least I will get her to read these posts, as she may not want everyone knowing I am her friend lol
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by ColletteXx

Maybe - but I would like to think it's because they care about their ladies and knowledge helps - so who better to ask.

Luv your avatar by the way. Cute and funny.Tfkkxr2MoJgTC4HI
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by keepiteasy

what a bunch of guys...lol your going to the range to shoot, not for sex....( or are ya going for sex) so, why would it matter to them? lol

but thats off topic.

Interesting last post ya had anyway.

I have to get my friend on here, see if she will comment on the matter...at least I will get her to read these posts, as she may not want everyone knowing I am her friend lol

awwwww .. why would she not admit to being yr friend? .. as for the range ... well I know it's off topic .. BUT.. giggles..

Lurker
0 likes

I'm 6foot 110-5 Kilos - Told I am a big bloke (no not there). Partner is 5 Ft 1.5 inches and weighs 44 kilos. I have and will have a barney with anybody if they get my goat, but when she gets really pissed off I run and hide.0n5vn8vxm8tOu7CB

So a woman with PMS and a gun - RUN FOR YOUR LIVES.ldGm9BMCFUT9hpMt