Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Ladies Do you Find it Rude or Offensive If Men Offer Opinion/Comment on This Forum Topic "Ask t

last reply
18 replies
1.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
I ask because one member has stated in a post that he believes it is rude for men to offer an opinion or comment, because it is an "Ask the Ladies" forum.
Another member has stated that because it is a public forum it is acceptable which I agree with - but it is your forum so it is your call. I will abid by your advices.8JXpBS2fQj8QkICe
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I think it's fine. Just like how us gals sometimes comment on the ask the guys section..
Lurker
0 likes
Depends on how you state your answer, if and how rude you are, if you are mocking op or someone because of their answer or if you are just sharing from your point of view what op has asked...but I don't think ladies find it offensive nor rude (in general) just irritating if you are, as said before, not playing nicely.
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
It's fine in moderation. I answer in 'Ask the Guys' sometimes, but not very often. Sometimes a male opinion on some things is refreshing. But I will admit that I find it a bit annoying when the first response to a question in this section is from a guy...like dude, give us a chance. Not to mention it can come off as arrogant, especially when it comes to questions like how well we know our own bodies or what things we find satisfying.

I also find it annoying when I see the same guy(s) respond to nearly every question asked here...especially if it's something unnecessary or to mock the OP and/or his or her question. We can tell if a question is dumb without a guy having to come in and wave the 'dumb question' flag. To me that always comes off as, 'Don't pay attention to this guy...pay attention to me.' And going out of your way to mock the OP when they weren't really talking to you anyway kind of makes you come out looking like the prick, in my opinion.

As I said, the male perspective can be refreshing. But sometimes your opinion isn't necessary, and you should be mature enough to recognize that and leave things be. Especially if it's not productive and you're just doing it to boast your own knowledge or sexual prowess or whatever else you feel the need to tell us. In fact, that can be applied to any thread in the forum.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Classified
0 likes
As one who is constantly questioning his sexuality, or is that state of mind?
I am often confused.
I seek solace with the ladies, like minds .....
Hell, lets face it, it's good to mix it up a little.

Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
CurlyFries
0 likes
Quote by Dani
It's fine in moderation. I answer in 'Ask the Guys' sometimes, but not very often. Sometimes a male opinion on some things is refreshing. But I will admit that I find it a bit annoying when the first response to a question in this section is from a guy...like dude, give us a chance. Not to mention it can come off as arrogant, especially when it comes to questions like how well we know our own bodies or what things we find satisfying.

I also find it annoying when I see the same guy(s) respond to nearly every question asked here...especially if it's something unnecessary or to mock the OP and/or his or her question. We can tell if a question is dumb without a guy having to come in and wave the 'dumb question' flag. To me that always comes off as, 'Don't pay attention to this guy...pay attention to me.' And going out of your way to mock the OP when they weren't really talking to you anyway kind of makes you come out looking like the prick, in my opinion.

As I said, the male perspective can be refreshing. But sometimes your opinion isn't necessary, and you should be mature enough to recognize that and leave things be. Especially if it's not productive and you're just doing it to boast your own knowledge or sexual prowess or whatever else you feel the need to tell us. In fact, that can be applied to any thread in the forum.

This!

I do like to see a bit of variety and guys responding every now and then, because it can keep things interesting. I've certainly posted in Ask the Guys a time or two. However, there are the same 3 or 4 guys who seem to be first responders to the majority of questions in Ask the Gals and that gets old fast. Also, the fisticuffs and name calling that happens almost always seems to be caused by guys posting in Ask the Gals. If you're going to post in here, please check your testosterone at the door. You guys even have something to say when we're asked how it feels to have a penis hitting our cervix.

Like I said, variety is a good thing, but you know what they say about too much of a good thing...
Blackbird Supernova
0 likes
It's fine, as long as the guy is being respectful, actually addressing the thread topic, and not being a troll.

Lurker
0 likes
B: I think it's okay, in moderation. This IS our place after all and to have a guy answer a question for us girls is a little strange. But as Dani said, if he's actually contributing, then I don't see a big problem.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Musigal
I think it's fine. Just like how us gals sometimes comment on the ask the guys section..

ooooops! blonde moment... I actually thought this was where the guys asked the girls questions and we answered.. so why wouldn't they comment on our answers?? it's a forum?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by SubSisters
B:This IS our place after all and to have a guy answer a question for us girls is a little strange.

Gremlins deleted it!
Lush is similar to La Cage Aux Folles, not all the folk are who or what they portray!
Like the song Lola:
"Girls will be boys and boys will be girls it's a mixed up muddled up shook up world"
Lurker
0 likes
B: What are you trying to say, Derek {}
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
well, I know it pisses me off
“It's nice sometimes to open up the heart a little and let some hurt come in. It proves you're still alive.”
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
dont care one way or the other....
doing my best to be good..
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by beinggood
dont care one way or the other....

neither do I ... biggrin
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Dani

She stated this perfectly...

Some men (a few in particular) are so damn annoying on here and they come off as arrogant and condescending with the way they speak to people. It's kind of ridiculous. "Who asked you?!" I always say!

Alpha Blonde
0 likes
It doesn't bother me. They're just posts on an internet forum. If it adds to the topic/conversation or makes me laugh then I'm all for it.
Raised on Blackroot
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll
It doesn't bother me. They're just posts on an internet forum. If it adds to the topic/conversation or makes me laugh then I'm all for it.

If anything, people take the forum WAY too seriously a lot of times.

And that doesn't just pertain to this section either.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't care for it a great deal and some men comment more than any woman.

Having said that there is time when am mans comment is very useful. As he explains why men may do or react to a situation as they do. This could be of benefit all.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by Guest
I ask because one member has stated in a post that he believes it is rude for men to offer an opinion or comment, because it is an "Ask the Ladies" forum.
Another member has stated that because it is a public forum it is acceptable which I agree with - but it is your forum so it is your call. I will abid by your advices.n5uL5GHMdtBb69dv