Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Multiple Male Partners pleasuring you

last reply
11 replies
1.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes

How many guys wld you invite 2 your own gangbang?

17 votes remaining
Not interested in being gangbanged (5 votes) 29%
3-4 is enough (3 votes) 18%
5-7 any more would wear me out (2 votes) 12%
8-10 is enough to satify me (1 vote) 6%
10 or more as in many as I can take (6 votes) 35%
I'd rather jyst have a 3 sum (7 votes) 41%
Pussý Addict
0 likes
Girls, for those into this type of pleasure or fantasy:

If you could choose the guys and organise the numbers, and venue for your very own gangbang, how many guys would you add to your guest list?
Lurker
0 likes
I wouldn't invite any men... but 4 ladies is optimum.. giggles
Lurker
0 likes
2 for me is enough..
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
At a party and a party just for sex an large number is wonderful. I am not sure how many are too many, but it is an interesting subject to explore.
Pussý Addict
0 likes
Quote by hayley
I wouldn't invite any men... but 4 ladies is optimum.. giggles

You know what you want and need hayley - good for you!
Pussý Addict
0 likes
Quote by insatiable
2 for me is enough..

I am sure you would drain them both dry too insatiable ;)
Pussý Addict
0 likes
Quote by 1nympholes
At a party and a party just for sex an large number is wonderful. I am not sure how many are too many, but it is an interesting subject to explore.

I know a UK girl who arranged her own gangbang for her 18th birthday - 11 guys all from the same football (soccer team), and she did them all but only on HER rules. When you say 'explore' 1nympholes, do you mean you'd like to test your number limits in real life, or are you just curious about the responses and what experiences people might post here?
Lurker
0 likes
I think 2 or 3 guys. I entered the Whip Cream bikini contest at Hedo a while back and had to select 3 guys to lick it off (my hub could not be one of them). Needless to say the guys did their job very well and I enjoyed it thoroughly, even more arousing was the 25 or 30 members of our group watching. Best of all is a 3some with 2 guys.
Pussý Addict
0 likes
Quote by JuLee
I think 2 or 3 guys. I entered the Whip Cream bikini contest at Hedo a while back and had to select 3 guys to lick it off (my hub could not be one of them). Needless to say the guys did their job very well and I enjoyed it thoroughly, even more arousing was the 25 or 30 members of our group watching. Best of all is a 3some with 2 guys.

Thanks for your post JuLee. I bet those 3 guys (how did you choose them?) loved that, and your voyeuristic audience. I'm pleased to hear it got you horny too though ;)
Lurker
0 likes
I merely picked the ones who I thought were most interesting, oddly enough two were from Australia and one Canadian. My hub and I love Hedo and it is a new adventure every time we go. I guess all were astounded with my openness and willing to participate as they didn't think an Asian (Korean) woman would do such a thing. Guess I showed them!!!!
Pussý Addict
0 likes
Quote by JuLee
I merely picked the ones who I thought were most interesting, oddly enough two were from Australia and one Canadian. My hub and I love Hedo and it is a new adventure every time we go. I guess all were astounded with my openness and willing to participate as they didn't think an Asian (Korean) woman would do such a thing. Guess I showed them!!!!

I thought you Asian girls were mostly up for anything ;) Yes, you sure did show them!!!
Pussý Addict
0 likes
Quote by naughty_uk_guy69
Girls, for those into this type of pleasure or fantasy:

If you could choose the guys and organise the numbers, and venue for your very own gangbang, how many guys would you add to your guest list?

Any gals want to comment/vote would be most welcome.