25 votes
Lips (1 vote) 4%
Eyes (8 votes) 32%
Breasts (9 votes) 36%
Legs (2 votes) 8%
Bum (12 votes) 48%
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I'm a normal guy but i know what i like, eyes,lips,breasts,legs & bum in that order.

I love blue eyes,nice kissable lips, pouty if possible. I love boobs bigger then a C cup, nice but not too chubby thighs and a nice, firm, grabable bum that i can give a nice squeeze and gentle smack too.

Describe what you guys enjoy on a females body in the order you like.
Constant Gardener
0 likes
Aww man, you left off a whole slew of parts here.

Parts aren't parts, Pardner.

The same GQP demanding we move on from January 6th, 2021 is still doing audits of the November 3rd, 2020 election.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i love blue eyes
be kind to those around you
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
While generally I'm an ass man, I have this strange thing for being attracted to noses. Melina Kanakaredes, Sarah Jessica Parker, Giada De Laurentiis, Ameesha Patel.... It's just something that draws my attention and holds it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm DEF an Ass Man....and I love small tits!!!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
In order: Eyes, bum, lips, legs, breasts.
Lurker
0 likes
Blue eyes, pouty lips, small breast, slender long legs, tight ass that moves distractively - something like her

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
apart from the usual, i find what most turns me on is the small, mostly un-noticed curves and angles... for instance, the curve where the underside of a small breast leaves the chest, or where the leg joins to her crotch, the dips on either side of her mons, accentuating that most beautiful of all hills ... i could go on... and on hmmm
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The intact ones
{allba115-feed-5eed-facedeadbeef}
Lurker
0 likes
Eyes, first, middle and last. I do love all the rest, but it's the energy a woman has that can truly make her sexy, and that energy is always visible in her eyes. That said, the more obvious aspects of a woman's erotic geography vary from woman to woman. Some women have nicer breasts or a fuller bottom than others. Or more shapely legs. Along with all that, I do like a woman's back and hair as well. But it all starts with the eyes.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Believe it or not I love to suck on a women's big toe. I think it s the closest body part they have to a penis. And most girls love it!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Scriptwriter66
Blue eyes, pouty lips, small breast, slender long legs, tight ass that moves distractively - something like her

Now that is as perfect as one can get! The only problem is that I could keep eating 'til there isn't anything left.

MY, MY. MY.