Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Why do men love to see their woman fuck another guy/gal?

last reply
7 replies
1.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
What reason does your guy give for wanting to see you with another guy or gal, and what reason is good and what is bad?
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
because the wife loves it
CurlyFries
0 likes
Quote by paulonyou
What reason does your guy give for wanting to see you with another guy or gal, and what reason is good and what is bad?

I think he mentioned something along the lines of "no fucking way" and "over his dead body."

He didn't seem to be a big fan of that whole thing. Go figure.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by paulonyou

SHE doesn't ... interestingly enough, I know she is not opposed to the idea of sharing me with another woman.. but she does not want to be there.. nor does she really want me to be with another...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by CurlyGirly

I think he mentioned something along the lines of "no fucking way" and "over his dead body."

He didn't seem to be a big fan of that whole thing. Go figure.

Thanks for your comment. I see we're both Aries so maybe there's a bit of a cosmic connection to being interested in sharing partners together. I don't suppose your man is a Scorpio? My wife is and I've got a feeling that may have a lot to with her 'disgust' at me even talking about it.
The thing is I would love to watch her get into fucking with another guy, seeing her let-go and get fully consumed in getting off with a new cock. That's why I posed the question, because no matter what I say see doesn't even want to know. Never the less I respect her boundaries so I let it go - at least for a while smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by hayley

SHE doesn't ... interestingly enough, I know she is not opposed to the idea of sharing me with another woman.. but she does not want to be there.. nor does she really want me to be with another...

Strewth, she'll let you go walkabout - what a bonza shiela. I kinda get the jist of it but like ya suggest it's a tough call to choose to follow through if you know she's gonna be pissed or it's gonna piss on the relationship.
CurlyFries
0 likes
Quote by paulonyou

Thanks for your comment. I see we're both Aries so maybe there's a bit of a cosmic connection to being interested in sharing partners together. I don't suppose your man is a Scorpio? My wife is and I've got a feeling that may have a lot to with her 'disgust' at me even talking about it.
The thing is I would love to watch her get into fucking with another guy, seeing her let-go and get fully consumed in getting off with a new cock. That's why I posed the question, because no matter what I say see doesn't even want to know. Never the less I respect her boundaries so I let it go - at least for a while smile

Just wanted to clarify, I'm definitely not into sharing either. I don't play well with others.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Oops I was going to reply, then realised it was ask the gals.
Sorry ladies