Seeing your woman fuck another guy or gal

last reply
7 replies
1.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Most guys I know would love to have their woman fuck another guy or gal, and I've tried to to explain it to my wife, but it always sounds so lame. Basically I cant explain it other than saying it's so hot and makes me feel great thinking how sexy she is getting off.
How do you explain it to your woman?
What sounded good and worked and what came out all wrong and pissed her off?
Lurker
0 likes
Absolutely.... I'd like to watch her take about 6-7 cocks at one time
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I said this to my ex cause it genuinly did turn me on, she couldn't get another guy in bed fast enough.

I was just honest with her, said it'd look so good to watch another man slide his cock in her, plus it would give her some variety, another intensity.

It was also a fantasy of mine to shoot in her then have another guy add to that!

It was an amazing threesome but I couldn't do it again, I don't want to share and my girlfriend said she couldn't share me without getting jealous so all is good.

It was amazing though, watching all that cum drip out of her pussy!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
This will never ever happen with me and who ever I am seeing.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Dont want to see this
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Would love to watch her fucked by two guys of her choice
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I've done it and I loved it. It was my girlfriend and myself fooling around in front of my buddy and next thing he put his cock in her mouth. It was incredibly sexy to see. So much so that I joined her. After, she laid on top of me kissing me while my buddy slid in and out until he came all over us. It was unbelievable.ybCHFOKDZ5onD27o
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I wouldn't push it but I'd be ok if she wanted to. I'd prefer the guy to be bi though, then we could have fun together as well!