Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

How did you get your first true sex toy?

last reply
56 replies
5.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
a freind brought me 1 for my 18th bday
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
my aunt bought me one, when I was younger. She was a pretty cool chick if you ask me/
Tinker Bell
0 likes
My first "true" sexy toy (aside from heat up lotions, lube etc) I bought at a Home Sex Party.

And true to my somewhat addictive personality, I now have my own "toy box".
Please read my naughty new Micro.

~Famished~

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/microfiction/famished-1

Head Nurse
0 likes
A gift from a bf
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
From an Ann Summer's party. It was on offer. I never had one before. I was curious. Go figure
Lurker
0 likes
From a girlfriend to celebrate my divorce
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
When I was married my husband and I went to an adult store and bought one. That was my first. Now I order online.
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
It was during my first year university - was shopping with a girlfriend and we wandered into an adult boutique for a browse and each ended up buying something.
Lurker
0 likes
Do you mean manmade or does it include an adorable 19yo redhead dancer I met when I was 39? Ahhhhhhh
Lurker
0 likes
Went to an adult store with my bothers then Fiancée.

It was a fun trip
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I bought it in an Adult Novelty Store..............was terrified to bring it to the salesgirl to pay for it! HAHA
Orgasm Aficionado
0 likes
Mine was advertised as a 'body massager' in a newspaper - it took D-cell batteries and had a lot of oomph.
Lurker
0 likes
Sadly, I bought it
Lurker
0 likes
Bought white, hard plastic vibe at Spencer Gifts in the mall when I was 17. Took me almost 30 minutes to get up the courage to bring it to the counter. Luckily there was a girl checking out so not as embarrassing as it could have been, lol! On the bright side my best friend(Deb) & I had many great times with it!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I asked a friends older sister to get it for me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My first partner bought 2 one for each. She was wonderful. Maggie I am sorry you are still wonderful and have been wonderful everyday of my life.
Brown Sugar
0 likes
It was a gift. My best friend's fiancee wanted to have a threesome. So, we meandered into a sex shop in D.C. He purchased a large dildo (which I kept) and a strap for my best friend. We went back to his place where we all experienced our first menage a trois.

(And I know you're wondering, so here's the answer to your question...Yes, her fiancee and I fucked while she watched!)

Hmm, I feel a flash erotica story coming on. I should write about this, no?
Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
Yes. You should write about this as soon as humanly possible :-).
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I moved in with her smile
Bonnet Flaunter
0 likes
As opposed to one's first fake sex toy???
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by asleep

In my case...I married her.

That's probably the best answer I have seen, but I suppose I ought to answer in the spirit of the question, so my answer is simple - I went into Ann Summers and bought one over the counter.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I got my first at a sex party and it changed my life! Now I have an overflowing drawer. smile
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I had been wanting to get a sex toy for awhile. So i went to adult boutique. Was akward my first time, especially since i got carded. And it was akward when i handed the girl the toy.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I had never even considered getting a sex toy until my husband brought it up. We talked about it…or I should say he talked about it a lot, and I gave in and told him he could go get one for me. He used it on me a few times, and then I found myself using it too. He has gotten more fun things since.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
almost all of mine were given to me by my husband...now he is my ex. could the two be related? lol
Lurker
0 likes
I got my first one from my first boyfriend. I was 16 I think. He wanted to DP me with him in my cunt and the toy in my ass. It was amazing! I still have it to this day.