virtual cuckold

last reply
2 replies
1.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
my wife and I been having the fantasy of her cheating on me then telling me about and also with me watching. Now we have never done this and not quite sure if we will one day. But i have and idea to test the waters and that is for her to sex chat with someone while i listen in. Would this be a good idea and would this sites chat section be the place for it. Thoughts?
Lurker
0 likes
I don't know if it is a good idea or not, that is for you to decide. Once you ring a bell, you can't un-ring it. But with that said, yes the chat section would work for that. You could make a private room and you all could go there. It is safe, and anyone could leave at any time.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My wife and I have our friend who has been fucking her for several years now, off and on as we live quite a ways away, so don't get to see him as often as he would like. we both enjoy her fucking him and sucking him off. I love to watch them fuck or suck. but I'm pretty nasty. You would have to be sure of the guy you had fuck her. Or you could just have her pick someone up and fuck him, but that's not a good idea with the type of people and the other things going around, so it would be best to have someone you know. There is all kind of things that could happen. She might like him more then you and you'd end up the chump. read some of my stories most are true. good luck, I enjoy her fucking very much and couldn't wait for him to come up and fuck her.