Do girls really enjoy blowjobs?

last reply
44 replies
5.5k views
2 watchers
20 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Do girls really enjoy blowjobs, or just tolerate them for the guy's sake? Because I have heard from many women that they don't like it, but do it because the man likes it.
Lurker
2 likes
I don't do anything sexually that I don't enjoy. I enjoy giving blow jobs because I want to see how I can drive the guy I'm with crazy. I enjoy knowing what I'm doing to him is getting him off.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by jamesT
Do girls really enjoy blowjobs, or just tolerate them for the guy's sake? Because I have heard from many women that they don't like it, but do it because the man likes it.

My opinion on this fluctuates. I enjoy giving blow jobs but I've also given them as a compromise. So a bit of both really.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
hmmmm I only enjoy giving blowjobs especially after a guy showers first or he's clean down under.. its a contradiction wherein I am put in a debasing position yet at the time the power that comes with it when he is pleading for you to give him pleasure
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Only if he's clean, then it's all good.
Active Ink Slinger
2 likes
I love giving them as I love knowing how much I'm turning the guy on. Would definitely say I'm more of a giver than a taker...
I have used it for bribary though when I want something done!!
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
I love giving them as I love knowing how much I'm turning the guy on. Would definitely say I'm more of a giver than a taker...
I have used it for bribary though when I want something done!!
Lurker
0 likes
Nothing like giving a good blowjob smile
1 like
YES, this girl does-to answer the question ... but I do know why you ask. I hear from many guy friends and female friends their concerns (that confirm each other) that there are definitely some who do not like the act-or some things about it. (I do not know if the same compares equally in the reverse or not, toward women?) They are telling me they are not into it for various reasons, (whether about the "act" itself or just about "themselves." more than the man).

I do not share those problems or feel this way. The #1 complaint I hear is the "swallowing": Taste, texture, gag-reflex, etc. Some girls have told me they do not like it when their head is held tightly &/or forced (and may say they also dislike their hair pulled or that it is hard on their knees. YET~ this mention may be mixed with a general dislike giving other reasons.) For some women it is not sexy or they just go through the moves to try to appease or please because they say they want or feel it is expected. I have had some people tell me they will not give head but enjoy receiving or being eaten. I do not know about these people and their reasons, as they are THEIR feelings and not mine. I enjoy both, personally. I am, the sort of person who is turned on by the partner's arousal in and of itself, I am not grossed out, especially about natural and sexual things, so anything more I can do to contribute to pleasure and add to someone’s is all CAKE and all good to me. I enjoy very much!
Better to GIVE than Receive - yet Both are GREAT/I enjoy BOTH!
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
Gosh yes i love to suck cock/s. We both get great joy from it and you know there will be benefits down the roads.

I know if you asked this question in :Ladies Home Journal you may get a different answer. I think that is still published, my grandmother always had a copy around.
Lurker
0 likes
God yes i love a good suck.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I enjoy watching the pleasure that it gives him. I love being in control. Plus iit usually leads to some great extended vaginal sex
Lurker
0 likes
Yes, I do enjoy giving blow jobs, but only if the man is clean and doesn't smell like a used toilet ( and some do). I enjoy bathing or showering as part of foreplay and that tends to make for very nice oral
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I know this is for the girls, however mine really does!!
be kind to those around you
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
Yes, it turns me on. BUT I wouldn't want to blow a guy unless I was comfortable w them. I enjoy blowing my man BC he is beautiful and I love him. One night stands...pass. Relationships.... A must and a huge turn on for both. I like to please my man...however he wants it.
Lurker
0 likes
Yes I enjoy giving them
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
yes I actually do enjoy it
Lurker
0 likes
Yes I love giveing my men there BlowJobs
Lurker
0 likes
I do enjoy giving bj's its a turn on to me
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Naiesa
I do enjoy giving bj's its a turn on to me

Mhmm how but u I turn u on the. ;)
0 likes
Quote by HornyTeaser547

Mhmm how but u I turn u on the. ;)

??? I don't understand what you just wrote & asked?

Are you asking "how" it turns a person on? For me it is just knowing you are giving pleasure, doing something they really enjoy, pleasing, watching how they respond and then build and grow, getting him aroused, doing different things, playing, teasing, getting into, the erotic, naughty, intimate, tastey full pleasure: taste, sight, touch -even the noises and panting breath changes, and hopeful smell- clean, manly, his chemistry and the scent of man and sex! WOOOOOOOO

Okay, now I am aroused! Dang!
Active Ink Slinger
3 likes
I love doing it taking a softcock in my mouth an making it hard mmm
Lurker
1 like
Yes, Its a big turn on for me
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
Yessssss! It is one of my favourite things to get me horny. Something about sucking on a nice big cock and looking at the guy enjoy my mouth sucking on it nice and deep drives me wild. After sucking cock my pussy is normally sooo wet it's crazy!
Everything happens for a reason. Live for the moment and have no regrets.
Lurker
0 likes
Yes I do or I wouldn't give them
Lurker
0 likes
I enjoy them when i'm in the mood to give them and I don't when i'm not.
Same as anything else.
Lurker
0 likes
I really enjoy going down on a man, love the wetness that happens to me, it's a win-win situation ;)