Do you purposely wear revealing clothes or brush up against people,

last reply
58 replies
5.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Maybe a co worker or a friends man to get a rise out of them?
Lurker
0 likes
Sometimes I'm prone to wearing sexier and more slutty clothes just because I'm in that mind set and once or twice I have found ways to casually brush my chest against guys I like .
Lurker
0 likes
Yes, I love wearing revealing shirts!! I love the attention actually.
Lurker
0 likes
yes all the time, i like watching guys checking me out when i wear revealing clothes and brushing up against guys in public
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes. I like to know others want me.
If you ignore beauty, you will soon find yourself without it.................Frank Lloyd Wright

I always practice obedience, when it's in my best interest.
Lurker
0 likes
So brushing up against random people?? No cant say I have

Unless you count my boobs having a mind of there own...they bump into people all the time

Brushing up against a love interest?? You bet
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
All the damn time! Its like a great big sign
Don't let them haters get you down. You are you. And YOU are beautiful!

Latest: My Oddesy 2 - Liam
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
No. But "they" do.

Lol smile touch is important yeah, when I touch it is to build connection and intimacy... As friends! Not in a flirty way. Though that would be interesting to try ;)
I make sure to touch only friends or who I wanna be friends with, so if anything happens that I don't want to, they wouldn't be able to put the blame on me and say it was me who initiated the encounter.

Clothes, not really revealing. I like looking good though. Who doesn't? :) a sign of loving and respecting myself ( I think? :)) plus I don't wanna be an eyesore to others. Heheheh I kid.
"Some say love
It is a razor
That leads your soul to bleed."
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Why do you have those kinds of clothing if you are not going to let them do their Job?
Bonnet Flaunter
0 likes
Nope. Don't need to! ;) hehehe
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
At work; never. In crowded places it is me that 'avoids' the brushing and crushing, deliberate or otherwise.
I have been guilty of having the top button of my blouse undone in meetings though, to create a little distraction.
At home I rarely wear clothing so ALL is revealed but when I am in the mood, I can and do lots of brushing in more ways than one.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
When I'm interested in someone yes I do, I try to show my boobs as much as I can lol pushing them together by 'accident' lol
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I pretty much wear a push-up bra everyday along with a low cut shirt
0 likes
Of course. I am usually horny and out to get fucked.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Not so much exposing myself. I'm an empathy, so If I feel something within a person, I occasionally might brush up against someone. Usually it's their hand.
Lurker
0 likes
I do wear clothes which are kinda revealing at times. It happens when i am with a lover, and i wanna tease her. However, i dont brush up against total strangers. That would be weird.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I have been known to give a man I'm interested in a bit of a peek by leaning forward and showing off a pretty bra or a little more cleavage. It's just another way to flirt.
Lurker
0 likes
I love when hot women I am friendly with either take my hands and rub my palms or brush up with me it just sets me in a whole different mood of trying to please them any way I can and makes me horny and hard as all fuck
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
I've worn revealing clothes ever since i had something to reveal. I only brush up (boobwise) against people with whom I'm involved, or intend to be.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Of course....love wearing tight sexy revealing clothing....have to show off the assets lol. As far as rubbing up against someone to get their attention....I have and have rubbed against them to show my intentions as well...evil grin.
Lurker
0 likes
yesssssssss

yessssssssss i get into trouble over it

Lurker
0 likes
Definitely, in the right situation of course...

I enjoy showing off my assets and have been known to touch them and tease men that stare.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Like to do that once in while too! depends on who it is and what mood I'm in for sure! Teasing is a great gift for both sides!
Lurker
0 likes
If you have travelled on the London Underground at rush hour you will know that passengers are literally shoe-horned in, and if you have the misfortune (or fortune) to be standing you can be pressed against each other like sardines. A couple of months ago I was in just such a situation and was wearing a light cotton frock as it was a hot summer's day. There was a man whose front was pressed against my behind which, because I was wearing heels, was just the right level to give him delight. We were probably only like this for two or three minutes, but I could feel myself blushing -- and when I saw his face at the next stop where I was getting out of the train, he was obviously very embarrassed that his equipment had not controlled itself!
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Every chance I get especially at work with the guys, I like to watch their face.
Lurker
0 likes
yes I am sexy and I know it, but I love wearing see through clothes, as I love people looking at me, this so turns me on.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I don't really wear revealing clothes at work, but I will go braless and leave an extra button unbuttoned, and my "lean overs' may be a bit exagerated. I have intentionally brushed up against men and women with my breasts. But the weird thing is I try to avoid someone brushing up against me.