The Fault In Our Stars

last reply
2 replies
1.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm wondering if any guy has read The Fault in our Stars by John Green. I have recently finished it and I want to talk to someone about it, preferably a guy so I can get a different gender's opinion. Reply to this forum post or send me a friend request if you have!
Cum see more at my profile
XX,Laceydsex
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Laceydsex
I'm wondering if any guy has read The Fault in our Stars by John Green. I have recently finished it and I want to talk to someone about it, preferably a guy so I can get a different gender's opinion. Reply to this forum post or send me a friend request if you have!

Hi dear,

I read this book just a few weeks ago; I thoroughly enjoyed the book, and would definitely recommend this book to others...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Laceydsex

I have never heard of this book. Is it fiction? Is it one of those New Age type psycho-babble type books. I don't know if I would want to read it myself.