Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Our new "Oral Sex" story competition is now live. $600 total prizes, and chance to be publ

last reply
33 replies
3.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Matriarch
0 likes
The theme for this competition, is simple - oral sex, in all its mouthwatering guises!

That would be too easy, so the challenge for this competition, is to write us a piece of "Flash Erotica", which must be between 100 and 1000 words long.

Stories need to be submitted to our new "Flash Erotica" category.

The competition is sponsored by our good friends at LELO, and the first prize, is the amazing new Ora (see Dancing Doll's review of this amazing toy!).

The winning story will be featured on LELO's blog, and the 3 winners, invited to become official LELO freelance contributors.

More details here: http://www.lushstories.com/competitions/oral-sex.aspx
Mazztastic
0 likes
Ooooh, splendid stuff!! I bet this will be a well-attended comp, hell, maybe I'll even manage to submit something this time!!

What an excellent way to promote an exciting new category too!

Good luck everyone!!

Lurker
0 likes
This one I am in *excited face*
Head Nurse
0 likes
Since this toy: Ash's review is at the top of my wish list, I suspect I might enter this one!
Lurker
0 likes
The idea just flowed, even a title. I love thissmile

Thank you for this comp *big hugs*
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by naughtynurse
Since this toy: Ash's review is at the top of my wish list, I suspect I might enter this one!

I've been trying to figure out what I could do with it!
Head Nurse
0 likes
Quote by dpw

I've been trying to figure out what I could do with it!

I accept donations
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by naughtynurse

I accept donations

Is there a male equivalent, the sort that sneaks up your leg and latches on to your chopper?
Head Nurse
0 likes
Quote by dpw

Is there a male equivalent, the sort that sneaks up your leg and latches on to your chopper?

If you are going to donate the prize to me does it matter?

Lelo does make men's toys as well

http://www.lelo.com/
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
At first, I wasn't sure the prizes were for me, but NaughtyNurse raises a good point. I'm sure it wouldn't be difficult to find someone willing to take it away, huh? Or it could always be 'auctioned' off.

Love the competition idea, I think it's really challenging and interesting. I'm sure I'll give it a shot.
A poetry selection!
Her Royal Spriteness
0 likes
Quote by Mazza
Ooooh, splendid stuff!! I bet this will be a well-attended comp, hell, maybe I'll even manage to submit something this time!!

Good luck everyone!!

please? "smile

You can’t truly call yourself peaceful unless you are capable of violence. If you’re not capable of violence, you’re not peaceful. You’re harmless.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Mazza

Good luck everyone!!

I can hardly wait to read / HEAR something like this from Miss Mazza!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Mazza

Good luck everyone!!

Yes, Maz, please indeed.
That is, if you think you've got the chops to write really smokin' hot oral sex flash smut...
Lurker
0 likes
Well Noreasonneeded this should be an easy topic for you to write about.
Testing The Waters.
0 likes
No clue what I would do with the prize on the off chance I won one, but I have an idea for a story. We'll see if it pans out this weekend.

Suppose I could auction off transfer of the toy for reads on my Fantasy/Supernatural stories *laugh*
Story Verifier
0 likes
Oral but short, that's going to be a tough one for me. And looking at who's already lining up here to take away the prices, I'll stick to a tiny flicker of hope for honorable mention.

Meanwhile, I can't wait to see what you'll all come up with. I'm sure it's going to be a blast!
Head Nurse
0 likes
Quote by RejectReality
No clue what I would do with the prize on the off chance I won one, but I have an idea for a story. We'll see if it pans out this weekend.

Suppose I could auction off transfer of the toy for reads on my Fantasy/Supernatural stories *laugh*

Again, I'm willing to accept donations. I might not ever write the winning story, but I cdm still get a prize!
Lurker
0 likes
My story is turning out awesome but with all the top writers throwing their hat in I just hope I get an H.M.
Scarlet Seductress
0 likes
Seems to be a lot of interest in this competition already.

Can't wait to have a read of what everybody comes up with

Good luck, guys!
Internet Philosopher
0 likes
I liked this so much I gave it a go! First time since 2010 I've tried. This was a great idea.
Orgasm Aficionado
0 likes
"Flash Erotica" - is that when I'm writing something naughty and a sudden breeze whips up my skirt and exposes my bits for everyone to see?

Mum: "I do wish you'd wear knickers, Abigail. You'll give the Reverend a heart attack!"
Lurker
0 likes
this inspired me to write ;)
Lurker
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
That 1000 words is a challenge.
Mazztastic
0 likes
I actually did it!!!

I overcame my writer's block and managed to submit a story for the competition!!

I have to say I was VERY impressed by how quickly the mod team got it up onto the front page for me too!

I even recorded an audio version which Super Gav has attached ALREADY!!

I'm so pleased!! Now I can relax and get myself caught up on the rest of the entries!!
Internet Philosopher
0 likes
There are some really good entries in this one. I don't envy the panel when they go to vote simply because of the quality they will have to choose from.
Mazztastic
0 likes
Can I just point something out?

I've spotted a few stories which have been entered into the competition but haven't actually been in the Flash Erotica category. I've PMd the authors as I've noticed this as I assume that they wouldn't qualify?

I really just wanted to bring this to everyone's attention because even though it raises the stakes, I'd really hate anyone to miss out because of a technicality like this...
Lurker
0 likes
I am very happy with how my story turned out and surprised I was able to keep it under 1,000 words.

Editing next and then submission (excited face)