brushing your breasts against someone

last reply
22 replies
4.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
OK, this may be a stupid question but this happened to me twice many years ago. I will be doing something and a woman will get close enough to me to have her breast touching my arm. First instance was when right out of high school and working in a fast food restaurant, the manager, 35 divorced petite blonde, comes up to me and is close enough I can feel her breast on my arm and she leaves it there until the conversation is over. Plenty of room, never any flirting or sexual interest shown by her. Second time was at a bar and a co-worker of the girl I was dating at the time, and was there, does the same thing while I'm playing a bar video game. Asks what I'm playing, how it works, blah, blah, and the whole time her boob is pretty much parked on my arm.

So I ask this, is this something that women do to say "I'm here take notice" or is it more like "big deal, my boob is on your arm"?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Difficult, this one. Sometimes tits just get in the way. I would use length of time as a guide to reading any meaning. A casual brush could be accidental, a tease or a testing of the waters. If I was resting them on your arm for a 'lengthy' time, I'm trying to attract attention. If I'm feeling dirty- flirty, I'll brush them on guys where there is close proximity by circumstance; leaving a lift, pushing through a crowd etc. The same thing happens in reverse a lot. Guys press past you and rub an arm or their chest against your tits. Are they just having a free 'feel' or trying to attract our attention?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
You know I'm glad some one asked that question. It happens to me sometimes. I'll be talking to a woman, and she will close the distance and place her breasts on my arm. I never knew how to read that one, so I would leave it alone.

Lurker
0 likes
Trying to get attention - you will know if it was just accidental. mostly it's not....
Lurker
0 likes
I have to agree, if the contact is lengthy, then it is to get your attention. "What do you think of these, Would you like to handle these, I'm available and interested if you are interested". I've done it at times to test the waters. Nice thing about this action, women know the answer, so if it is a woman I'm doing it to, they know I'm interested in them sexually.
Lurker
0 likes
if it is more than a brush i want your attention, i believe most girls would agree
Lurker
0 likes
I play defence in netball -- so if my tits brush against your arm during the game, it's really to distract you!
It may cause me a foul so you better be worth the risk -- take it as an backhanded compliment ;)

Anyway, in a social situation, my doing that is more often than not accidental.x
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by LuvitAll
Difficult, this one. Sometimes tits just get in the way. I would use length of time as a guide to reading any meaning. A casual brush could be accidental, a tease or a testing of the waters. If I was resting them on your arm for a 'lengthy' time, I'm trying to attract attention. If I'm feeling dirty- flirty, I'll brush them on guys where there is close proximity by circumstance; leaving a lift, pushing through a crowd etc. The same thing happens in reverse a lot. Guys press past you and rub an arm or their chest against your tits. Are they just having a free 'feel' or trying to attract our attention?

hey if you brush your breasts against me..mistake or not....no complaints ;]
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I do this quite a it lol
0 likes
The situation, as you described, would not be for attention, in my case. Unfortunately, it is something sadly not even thought about or even noticed that I am touching someone. Why? I have no idea, why, but it would be VERY embarrassing for me, and I would feel bad for the guy. Someone might be very irrate, (though this has not happened), because they might, for any number of reasons NOT appreciate it and be upset! I would be mortified! It would be entirely different than a sexual touch and subtle or not, I do not typically rub myself that way on someone.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I had a very attractive dentist who had a calming effect on me ....when she pushed her breasts onto my shoulders.
My Karma just ran over your Dogma
Sensual Hobgoblin
0 likes
I put it in three categories.

In a really crowded place and her boobs are more than a "A" you are bound to brush up against people, women as well as men, mean nothing except i am trying to get by, sorry

If she leans into you and brushes then briefly in not a very crowed environment I would chalk it up to a tease, some of us are not above thatsmile

If she leans into you and rests a nip or boob against you for any length of time in a non crowded place she is interested, unless of course she is your best friend and she does it all the time:) Even then who knows

A new one and an oldie. https://www.lushstories.com/stories/supernatural/erica-luca-the-legend-2 Is the new one. A super story full of great sex, with a supernatural twist, that will hold your interest (so I'm told).

Then, https://www.lushstories.com/stories/monster-sex/the-emerald-lagoon An Editor's Pick from a comp a couple of years ago.

If you enjoy either, please comment. My ego needs a boost, ha! Thanks.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Hasnt happened in a long time but when it did it was almost every day. I guess I missed out on a lont opportunities
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by HeraTeleia
If it's accidental, you'll hear me apologise. If I want your attention...yah, it's more than a "whoops" kind of thing.

yessssss .. I agree... accidental causes me to giggle and apologise profusely so she doesn't misunderstand me..

if I giggle and DON"T apologise .. then it's no accident... giggles
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Part of the fun is having you figure it out smile
If you ignore beauty, you will soon find yourself without it.................Frank Lloyd Wright

I always practice obedience, when it's in my best interest.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by cletuserectus
OK, this may be a stupid question but this happened to me twice many years ago. I will be doing something and a woman will get close enough to me to have her breast touching my arm. First instance was when right out of high school and working in a fast food restaurant, the manager, 35 divorced petite blonde, comes up to me and is close enough I can feel her breast on my arm and she leaves it there until the conversation is over. Plenty of room, never any flirting or sexual interest shown by her. Second time was at a bar and a co-worker of the girl I was dating at the time, and was there, does the same thing while I'm playing a bar video game. Asks what I'm playing, how it works, blah, blah, and the whole time her boob is pretty much parked on my arm.

So I ask this, is this something that women do to say "I'm here take notice" or is it more like "big deal, my boob is on your arm"?

Women do this when they want to fuck with a guy's mind.....
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Honey if my breasts are on you then you should play
Sassy scary cute <3
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
This happens to me many times at work. may be about 4 or 5 of them did it to me. I have to ignore it cus my boss owns me outside office. Hope you all will get the point and my situation. Girls like a little brushing.. not meaning that they want to get fucked. - my opinion
0 likes
Quote by redlips
Part of the fun is having you figure it out smile

I have to agree
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have done that before. If i do it it's to check out the guys reaction
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Oh I have done it...hell what's the point of having breasts if we can't use them for a little fun and mischief.

*******************************************************************************************

Our lives are defined by opportunities, even the ones we miss.
F. Scott Fitzgerald