Some advice

last reply
7 replies
1.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
hey there Everybody, how you feel when somebody who is closest to you starts avoiding for some reason...and you do come know about it....if happened let me know it..and how you cope up with that
Internet Philosopher
0 likes
Simple. Walk away.
Seriously, I've been through every kind of break up you can imagine and I've learned some things.
Trying to chase after it prolongs the pain. Accepting it is hard and can tear you up for a time, but you will heal
Do not give in the urge to bad mouth your ex. It serves no purpose and the calmness one gets by taking the moral high ground eases the bitter taste of the break up. I've allowed ex's to attack my character several times and my response has alway been, If that's what she said, fine. Believe what you want, but I've got nothing to gain by trying to add to her pain. I'm willing to take the blame if it makes her or him heal more quickly.
Brown Sugar
0 likes
Quote by Milik_The_Red
Simple. Walk away.
Seriously, I've been through every kind of break up you can imagine and I've learned some things.
Trying to chase after it prolongs the pain. Accepting it is hard and can tear you up for a time, but you will heal
Do not give in the urge to bad mouth your ex. It serves no purpose and the calmness one gets by taking the moral high ground eases the bitter taste of the break up. I've allowed ex's to attack my character several times and my response has alway been, If that's what she said, fine. Believe what you want, but I've got nothing to gain by trying to add to her pain. I'm willing to take the blame if it makes her or him heal more quickly.

Well stated! Just walk away...don't look back.
In-House Sapiosexual
0 likes
Quote by Milik_The_Red
Simple. Walk away.

Milik, I totally agree with your response. Although, I would like to add some encouragement to Phoenix. Don't waste your time questioning your self or asking why. It will not lead to anything possitive for you. You have not done anything wrong. It's that old adage, but this time it is not a weak excuse--It's them not you. Sometimes a person learns or knows something about themselves that will only cause you problems down the line. So, consider it a blessing that they feel the need to put some space between the two of you. It saves you some time and saves you some trouble. Milik is right. You don't have to make a scene about it or feed into theirs. Wipe their dust off your feet and walk away.

There is someone needing and waiting for your special brand of friendship. And, you are not going to have to alter one thing about yourself to truly enjoy them and be enjoyed.
? A True Story ?
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Milik_The_Red
Simple. Walk away.

Well said friend...have to 100% agree with Milik on this one. I have found the hardest thing to do it let go of one you love, whether it is a death, a move, or a break-up. However, as cheesy as the cliche is, "when one door closes, another one opens" is so true. But the key is to close that first door.

Good Luck!
Lurker
0 likes
wow thanks everyone that's relieving, really....people get confused without any guiding hand...and i really appreciate the way you guiding me or helping thanks to everyone..people like you make the world beautiful..keep going the good work
Lurker
0 likes
Good luck to you o.p.

Good , sound advice all..

I can't take any of it though.

I can't even crawl away.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
When something like this happens to me ,instead of ignoring that person whenever that person come infront of me i looks at him and make him feel bad about the thing he is doing. running dont give us any solution