been busted having sex in public?

last reply
22 replies
2.4k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
having sex in public just adds to the excitement.
have you ever been busted? if so, what was it like?
Classified
0 likes
Are you going to start things off?
Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
0 likes
[Crap! Sorry. I need to start watching whether it is the 'guy' forum or the 'girls'! I keep looking at the timeline & not paying attention! I did post though I do not have much experince, but I tried to help start things off with a couple of things! >//< GEEZ. I have to start paying closer attention!]
Lurker
0 likes

I havent been caught but I would love the scenario. Being iin the throws of passion sucking and fucking and someone walks up unnoticed
Lurker
0 likes

I havent been caught but I would love the scenario. Being iin the throws of passion sucking and fucking and someone walks up unnoticed
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
yes on a doggin mission £60 fine each but coppers looked more embarrased so was worth it in the end
Lurker
0 likes
A few times
Lurker
0 likes
Ive been busted by cops and owners of businesses. Most of the time I suck my way out of getting into trouble.
Lurker
0 likes
Yes and we were both booked and then told to get the hell out and next time get a room - thank god her father was a lawyer.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by 1LovelyKinkyKitsune
[Crap! Sorry. I need to start watching whether it is the 'guy' forum or the 'girls'! I keep looking at the timeline & not paying attention! I did post though I do not have much experince, but I tried to help start things off with a couple of things! >//< GEEZ. I have to start paying closer attention!]

Don't apologize - answer the question Enquiring minds want to know - Have you?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Got caught by a couple at the lake. They walked up on us while she was bent over the end of a picnic table, however they watched for only a moment. Really made it an over the top experience for me.
'tis himself!
0 likes
Quote by nonnibe
having sex in public just adds to the excitement.
have you ever been busted? if so, what was it like?

In my teens I got busted, but I was by myself. I accidentally didn't properly lock the door to the public restroom. Dude opened the door, saw me with my dick in my hand, closed the door instantly, and that was the end of it.

Very embarrassing. Fortunately, it wasn't anyone who knew me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Many times since I enjoy to exhibit my large and skilled prowess. On more than one occasion voyeurs have let lose and participated
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes.... Fortunately I speak multiple languages and the officer let us go.... BTW, it was on the grounds of a mental hospital and we had an audience the whole time......
Lurker
0 likes
As in... busted a nut? A number of times... felt great smile
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Sure have.

Once on the Beach - Hermosa Beach, CA - 10 minutes after meeting this hot girl nearby at the lighthouse Bar

The other time while giving my date oral sex on the front lawn of the founder of weight watcher's house in Beverly Hills - There was actually a police helicopter with its spot light shining right on us. 100% true story

Manager of the famous group: Salacious Interrogatory https://www.lushstories.com/groups/salacious-interrogatory

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My ex liked to give me blow jobs while I was driving. She loved to give head and always swallowed so no need to worry about a mess. On several occasions truckers would look down and see her going to town. Usually got a thumbs up and honk of their horn.

Had sex with her several times in an elevator but never got busted. Oh those were the days...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have masturbated in the Woodfield Mall parking lot on numerous occasions. Once as I finished a man walked by my window between cars. I was startled and too lose to stop and cum went flying everywhere. I have also been caught be a college age coed, she smiled but kept on moving and I drove away.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes, several times actually. Back college my girlfriend (now wife) was very much the exibitionist. We got caught by teenagers at the diamond in city park. Strangers on the backroad and local river walk. We were lucky enough that when a cop showed up we had just finished a few times. Those were some fun times being young dumb and crazy. Loved it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
A few times actually. My first time my then bf took me to a local lake, spread a blanket down and we were deep into doing our thing when a bunch of National Guard Trucks star pulling in. Luckily, we were able to get back in the car simi-dressed before they got there. (Minus my panties, they got left behind.)

Another time, my bf(now husband) and I were going at it hard and heavy on a back road that didn't have much traffic. All of a sudden there were headlights shining in, spotlighting us. I think it may have been a good thing, we noticed that the condom had broke. LOL!
Lurker
0 likes
Couple of times with my ex we went and did it every where was embarrassing but we didn't stop just coz we got caught hehe
Lurker
0 likes
Was never caught. Not from a lack of fucking in public/outdoor places.