...60's (1 vote) 3%
...70's... (2 votes) 6%
...I am as young or as old as I feel (2 votes) 6%
0 likes
REVISED - {Thank you Scriptwriter66}

Here is some questions to start it off
I am wondering:

1. What age groups are here on Lush?

2. What are your feelings about being asked your age by someone you just met on Lush?

3. Why would you want to know a persons age?

4. What are your feelings about being asked personal information from someone you don't know
on Lush?

5. Does age matter to you (over 18)?

I was just wondering your thoughts and thought people might want to discuss their feelings and views.

*grasps glass of club soda gingerly and enjoys the bubbles.

PS. THERE IS A MISTAKE ON THE POLL: Regrettably the poll does NOT have AGES *31-34*
I am VERY sorry ~ that is completely an oversight unintended sad
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I would going to say I am over 21 and you know how old I am my baby plus I have seen people my age though they are not mature and even though I think older and act older so basically I'm a mature guy and easy to talk or communicate. I donnt care about age difference and I hand with older folks and I think its pretty cool to hang out too. ^-^
Lurker
0 likes
Ummmm there is no option for 30-35 lol
0 likes
Quote by sweet_as_sugar

I am sorry... I did not catch that.

I am really suprised more Lushers have not wanted to actively discuss, for those comfortable or with opinions, seemed like something that would have been full of discussion that might come up here a lot, maybe, or maybe it is just me (?). confused Oh well.
Lurker
0 likes
Hmmm where would I fall in if my age isn't there?
Internet Philosopher
0 likes
I'm 50. That gives me decades of wisdom and experience to draw from. I'm expecting this to be the best decade of my life.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by 1LovelyKinkyKitsune

I ran out of room. *But there is~ There are other options that falls in.

I am really suprised more Lushers have not wanted to actively discuss, for those comfortable or with opinions, seemed like something that would have been full of discussion that might come up here a lot, maybe, or maybe it is just me (?). confused Oh well.

I think I'd be more inclined to read and answer your posts if they weren't so gaudy. The red bold is too much for me, sometimes less is more.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'll agree with DPW, there's a lot of words there for a very simple question. How old are you? Or am I missing some other part of the question. IMHO, get to the point.
Lurker
0 likes
So much confusion..what is this post about wanting to know our ages for....and not all ages are there because....
Lurker
0 likes
So much red can cause a migraine. I didn't understand what is the point, but may be cause English is not my lang.
In this days I'll be 49 years old but I think I am not yet mature emotionally and I wonder from where you suddenly appeared...
Lurker
0 likes
I'll be 24 in alittle over a month
Story Verifier
0 likes
My assumption here is that you want to know how old we see ourselves inside.

I'm 71 but I'd like to be the 45 to 55 that I feel like. That is when I feel I was at my best. I'd learned enough to really take on ANY activity that she wanted and give it to her. I was young enough to do it too. I have always been interested in giving her pleasure and not worrying about me. When she gets it, I get it too and it's orders of magnitude better that way.

Now it may be nothing but hands and mouth but I am very good at that too. After Prostate cancer and radiation treatment some abilities go away.
I am always a gentleman.
0 likes
Quote by sweet_as_sugar
So much confusion..what is this post about wanting to know our ages for....and not all ages are there because....

You are right ~There should be options for everyone. My apologies. T.T I really wanted a poll well representative. FAIL. Perhaps you could go up or down a few years in what you "feel" most often? I do not know. I am very sorry about that. I tried to make all the options within grouping and range and fit it in the limited number a poll gives for choices. I will have to make a special footnote to the poll. Gosh, I hate that.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm old enough to know better and still young enough to try to get away with it anyways!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by dpw

I think I'd be more inclined to read and answer your posts if they weren't so gaudy. The red bold is too much for me, sometimes less is more.

If you don't like the poll then don’t bother picking or posting rude comments keep that to yourself. So what if my gf types in red font that’s what she likes it doesn’t bother anyone except for grammar and if I were you I keep your rude comments to yourself don’t hate on people just because they type big or small fonts there is an option for that here there’s no need to be tacky on someone else’s type or personality.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by sweet_as_sugar

Please forgive my baby for the poll she made and she just notice that here you can still type your age 30-35.

As for the rest I thank you for not been tacky or posting rude comments here, but I do notice others that just posted rude/tacky comments please be understanding and don't start been rude or been mad or tacky keep your comments to yourself thank you. We know the problem and if your age is not there just Type in your age.
0 likes
Quote by dpw

I am sorry. I have never liked gaudy, personally, either. I like dark red better and red helps my eyes, sorry if it doesn't help others. I don't like everything I see in posts or questions. either... and some things would help or make me more inclined but that is life. Red is a signature colour with me. If it bothers people, I am sorry confused and I feel like, as it would apply to me, they can just pass by. I usually just answer and know that it is individualistic and to each their own. I do not have to like a question to answer or answer if I don't. The question was "Age" and I revised.

Personally, with font I would be benefited by not reading small black font as I am farsighted and have reading glasses that help me with smaller font but I do not complain or critique when others choose to use that because that is just me. I did change the colour to a darker red. I did edit. I will not be able to please everyone. I do make mistakes. I think that applies to us all. I am glad I could edit, and I wish I could edit or add the other option for ages. Thank you for allowing me to see your point of view. It has been taken under advisement.W7x04dXcOOucVz3y
Story Verifier
0 likes
If it bothers you, don't read it. If you must know, try. If you can't figure it out, ask.

This is all about having VERY SAFE fun. It's all opinions and like the old saw says, "opinions are like assholes, every body has one." And, they are all different. Every fricking one of them in some detail. They just happen to get grouped and that's why we have things like political parties, focus groups (those should be deleted) and all the other flavors, colors, etc.

It's all about enjoying life, what ever it throws at us, and dealing with it. If we help each other instead of trying to kill each other it might work out a little better. Otherwise we'll wind up like we did after Mt. Toba erupted. That was around 75,000 years ago and the entire human race was reduced to 1,000 breeding couples or so. That gives us a genetic similarity to about 99.999 percent.

So, diversity, we have color, sexuality, physical makeup, intelligence and a couple thousand other things that make us different. Being Gay? Who gives a shit. My oldest son is, he's 55 now and I've never had that problem with him, he's my son. The first quote from Morgan Freeman (a man I admire) got it right again. Color? Again, who gives a shit. They're people that I share genetics with to that level so the picture says it all. Brains? Am I upset because Stephen Hawking has the mind he has and I don't? No! I am very jealous that he has it and I don't.

He is only alive today because of his mind. He refuses to allow himself to die until he solves another problem. Describing the universe.

If we weren't different this would be the most boring fucking existence possible. There are a few types that I'd like to eliminate too but mostly they are the ones that enjoy hurting others.

Stay safe and just enjoy life. It is an amazing thing.
I am always a gentleman.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
I feel lucky to have reached the age of 79!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
what's up sunshine