Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Would you fuck a stranger without condom?

last reply
48 replies
5.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Be a man to treat me like a princess and fuck me like a whore.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
sorry. don't mind me. i just find your screenname amusing given the circumstances.
Lurker
0 likes
Most likely not. But then again i am a bit of a freak like that, so who knows ;)
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Certainly! Just like i'd French kiss a stranger whom I first met and who was sexy!
Lurker
0 likes
Yes with FEMALES
Lurker
0 likes
I would never fuck a complete stranger with or without a condom, dangerous territory.
Lurker
0 likes
No I would not. Just too risky.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by hornyholly
Yes with FEMALES

Mmmm lets fuck
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by hornyholly
Yes with FEMALES

Yeah

... and also I'll jump off a cliff without a parachute just to see if I could get hurt.
Choose n Practice Happiness

Life is simple; we are what we eat and what we read. Talk is superfluous.
Lurker
0 likes
Nope.
Lurker
0 likes
Nope.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I didn't sleep with my last wife without a condom on, so I'm sure as hell not going to sleep with a stranger without one.
Lurker
0 likes
Maybe, depends if I think they're being honest with me.
Internet Philosopher
0 likes
A woman? Yes, I would and have.
A guy? Not without, no.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Noooope. Not happening!
Lurker
0 likes
Depends if they look clean or not and if they don't care
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No way no how not happening , in case u missed it No!!
Lurker
0 likes
I have blown strangers, without a condom, in my young and foolish days, and there was that one woman in Rio...
0 likes
Not a stranger. I would definitely have to know someone for a while before I would do them without protection. Applies to both guys and gals.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Never before sex with out condom I would have to be over 100% sure not worth the risk thing is I really want to be taken bareback and have cum shot in me just darent risk it had sex with women no condom but never a stranger or one night stand
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Never have and never would fuck a stranger. But most definitely would NOT do it w/o a condom. I would be the person asking a to wear a condom (while digging out my gun to shoot him) LOL
Lurker
0 likes
See Dick meet Bob and Sue
See Dick fuck Bob and Sue w/o a condom
See Dick get STD*
Don't be a Dick

*STD - love that keeps on giving.Dlly9eo2oAMy6gPz
Lurker
0 likes
Nope. Sure wouldn't.
Story Verifier
0 likes
I like to think I made it to 71 because I wasn't stupid. I've wondered a few time but, never without a condom with a stranger. Mostly I have to know them before I'll do that anyway. Only twice with anyone before I knew them for a few weeks anyway.
I am always a gentleman.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have with both genders
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by gunshopgirl
Never have and never would fuck a stranger. But most definitely would NOT do it w/o a condom. I would be the person asking a to wear a condom (while digging out my gun to shoot him) LOL

Damn I love your style! Ha ha!
Lurker
0 likes
Assuming we're talking about people you've only met the same day, then nope. Bars and clubs are really not my scene, and it's not normally how I find my sex partners in the first place.

When it comes to people you see around at workplace/university/gym, and don't really know them personally but still have some kind of idea about what do they do with their lives, it's a bit different in my opinion. I've never been insistent on using condoms with that sort of acquaintances, and I've never had a disease either. Sure, you can't be 100% sure, but that's not always the case even in a relationship, and it all comes down to a calculated risk that you're willing to take. I absolutely hate condoms, and I try to not use them when I feel that there's a good chance such precautions aren't really necessary.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by leucine
Assuming we're talking about people you've only met the same day, then nope. Bars and clubs are really not my scene, and it's not normally how I find my sex partners in the first place.

When it comes to people you see around at workplace/university/gym, and don't really know them personally but still have some kind of idea about what do they do with their lives, it's a bit different in my opinion. I've never been insistent on using condoms with that sort of acquaintances, and I've never had a disease either. Sure, you can't be 100% sure, but that's not always the case even in a relationship, and it all comes down to a calculated risk that you're willing to take. I absolutely hate condoms, and I try to not use them when I feel that there's a good chance it's not necessary.

Well I really hope you get as lucky as I was.
I went through the 70's, 80's and most of the 90's without them and never got anything. A lot of friends weren't so lucky.