Oral Sex

last reply
28 replies
3.5k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Okay guys, what techniques do yop like yoour lover to use when giving you oral sex. Details please
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
most important thins is that I would like to see her enjoying giving it to me.. otherwise all other feelings would be ruined..
going on, mouth only.. her hands should play with my body, my balls, my nipples and so on!
plus, a finger in my ass will be accepted some times and will make me cum harder than ever..
don't like rough job or something too strong.. just love it sensual and easy and it should be a pleasure for both just as like I love giving it to her
Lurker
0 likes
I like it when my partner looks at me and I can see that she is enjoying herself. It is nice if she uses her tongue on my glans, flicking and licking a lot. That feels really good. It is a turn off if I feel her teeth too much as she takes me deep.

I love having my balls licked and sucked gently. My nipples are really sensitive so sucking or licking my nipples is also a good part of oral sex for me.
Lurker
0 likes
I too am partial to my wife paying extra attention to my balls. Especially when extra pressure is applied to the lower part of the scrotum. An interlude of rimming and gentle penetration is also a great way to prolong the pleasure.
Lurker
0 likes
This will give you an idea of what I like - from my story "Arigatō"

She was at my feet. I closed my eyes, and her warm tongue glided up my knee, along my thigh, to my belly, up my chest, over my nipple, along my neck, and to my ear. Her hand gave my balls a squeeze that said, “Resistance is futile.” Her tongue left my ear entering my lips, my mouth, sucking my lower lip forward. Her head leisurely moved to my cock. Her hot moist breath offered my cock another chance to cum before it met the unrelenting Mistress Miki.

Miki’s teeth inched down the head, my shaft, to my testicles. They retreated, but her kisses lured them into her mouth, her tongue conquering them. Opening her mouth they fell softly against my thighs, happily defeated.

Miki blew softly on my cock, the aching subsided, the throbbing quieted, and my cock surrendered. Her hands and fingers locked onto mine, and she firmly forced them to my side.

Miki kissed my shaft, and hairs on the back of my neck rose. Her tongue sought out my foreskin, and her lips sucked it in. Her tongue caressed the groove around the head. Her lips encircled the top, lowering slightly over it.

Teasing the meatus with the tip of her tongue she lowered her rewarding mouth down further. Her mouth firmly, purposefully stroked my cock to its former erect state.

Without warning she forced my cock down her throat. Pumping it against the contracting walls of her throat she let out guttural primeval cat like sounds. My cock was now easy prey for this predator.

I wanted to run; I wanted to stay.

“Oh, my, fucking God!” I screamed, over and over as waves of my cum shot down her throat. Not once did she let up. She drove herself harder and harder onto my cock; her throat, and mouth vice like showed no mercy. I wanted to drag her head off my cock, but my hands were locked tightly to my sides, my legs too limp to respond. I collapsed as the last wave of cum forcefully left me.
Story Verifier
0 likes
I could get seriously into what ScriptWriter says but my wife was a little different. She never really liked getting it, only a couple times in all the years, 43 so far. But she loved giving it to me.

She'd lie on her left side, me on my right. She'd get down to where she could pull my right knee up into her crotch right against her clit then she'd take me in her mouth. She'd grab the base with her left hand and pull my leg very hard into herself and start. She could lick the top if her nose with her tongue and that gave me an incredible amount of pleasure for many years.

This could take a half hour but usually only 10 minutes or so and when I started to come she'd pull back until just the head was in her mouth and suck so hard I'd almost pass out. I might have a couple times actually.

I swear I was convinced she could suck-start a school bus if she wanted to.

I have very vivid memories of that but she hasn't wanted sex really in about 5 years. Oh well, I still adore her and will do nothing until she doesn't know who I am any more. She already can't remember us getting married.

Eventually I'll write about all of that and post it here. If I don't die first.
I am always a gentleman.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Anticipation One evening I before dinner at a restaurant , my lover liiked in my eyes and said " I want to suck your cock, I want you to cum in my mouth.

The anticipation of what was coming was awesome, best oral ever, try it sometime ladies
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by John
Anticipation One evening I before dinner at a restaurant , my lover liiked in my eyes and said " I want to suck your cock, I want you to cum in my mouth.

The anticipation of what was coming was awesome, best oral ever, try it sometime ladies

Well, I've never seen that on the menu!
Sounds fun though.
0 likes
Tongue action, both licking before taking it in the mouth and using the tongue during the oral.

Ball and ass play but I don't get much of either (okay, I don't get much oral, truth be told).
Classified
0 likes
My wife does it to perfection.

Salacious enticement, looking in my eyes while licking lips.
First to tease, to stroke, both balls and cock.
Gently holding my scrotal sack, nails against my skin.
Scratching, kissing and sucking on my balls.
Fingers moving around....
Teasing me for more, maintaining the pulsating throb of my turgid member.
Eventually moving to my head while gripping the shaft.
Licking the end as if an ice cream on a summers day.
Then the head is consumed all the way in her warm mouth, (although an ice cold mouth feels so dam good too, think ice cube!).
All the way up and down like a rush hour elevator.
Deep inside, hitting base, head at the back.
Finally keeping it deep in for Vesuvius!

Breakfast is served.

Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If there was a rate this post button Frank I'd go for a five. Nice one.

For me though I would have to say there is almost a clitoral equivalent from about halfway on the bulb of the penis to about two thirds out towards the helmet. Long licks thoroughly in this area drives me wildly over the edge.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Eye contact. I want her to be paying attention to My needs and reactions. She will know if she is doing what I like or not by My reactions. And I will know she is genuinely into what she is doing if she is keeping her eyes on Me.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Lots of tongue, lips and teasing the tip.
{allba115-feed-5eed-facedeadbeef}
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Slow twisting motion, while taking me deep, licking nibbling, squeezing balls, then lick underneath from balls to ass slowly,sliding a finger in my ass, then back to deep throat ink with 2 fingers in ass
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Slow twisting motion, while taking me deep, licking nibbling, squeezing balls, then lick underneath from balls to ass slowly,sliding a finger in my ass, then back to deep throat ink with 2 fingers in ass
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by MasterJonathan
Eye contact. I want her to be paying attention to My needs and reactions. She will know if she is doing what I like or not by My reactions. And I will know she is genuinely into what she is doing if she is keeping her eyes on Me.

*Fans self*

Amen.
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
Focus on the area right below the glans (apply firm pressure with your lips/tongue there), use plenty of saliva and use your hand to jerk off the guy at times. You can also pause to lick the glans or the entire shaft if you ever start feeling tired. Also try to be as sensual as possible, especially in your movements and with eye contact.

Deep throating is really not mandatory for me (not all that pleasurable), though it can be fun to show the guy that you're a dirty girl if you can achieve it.

You can also massage the balls from time to time, but you really don't need to insist on them all that much. To a point, it can almost become awkward.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Plenty of tongue work... and constantly maintaining eye contact!
Lurker
0 likes
I like my blowjobs to be sloppy with a lot of spitting and slurping smile I tend to have a lot of precum so it is very tasty experience haha
Lurker
0 likes
I like sloppy. Spitting and eyes contact..and with eye contact. The eye contact drives a man us wild
Lurker
0 likes
When I'm giving, my technique is to listen. If I go quick and light on her clit and shes loves it, then I continue. If hard pressure from a long tongue gets her reeling, then I continue. Monitor and adjust based on what I'm hearing! smile

When receiving, I like eye contact and it to be wet...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I love when the girl looks at me as shes pleasuring me. Running the tongue up the underside drives me wild. Then kisses and tongue flicks to the tip before she buries it in her mouth. Every now and then tracing her lips with the juice on the tip. As I cum letting me see a bit of it shooting on her tongue, before she just wraps her lips tight and sucks hard and fast to a finish.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by SereneProdigy
Focus on the area right below the glans (apply firm pressure with your lips/tongue there), use plenty of saliva and use your hand to jerk off the guy at times. You can also pause to lick the glans or the entire shaft if you ever start feeling tired. Also try to be as sensual as possible, especially in your movements and with eye contact.

Deep throating is really not mandatory for me (not all that pleasurable), though it can be fun to show the guy that you're a dirty girl if you can achieve it.

You can also massage the balls from time to time, but you really don't need to insist on them all that much. To a point, it can almost become awkward.

Ok, I've taken all that in. I don't usually use my hands on a cock, they usually hold the balls and stroke the ass.
Lurker
0 likes
honestly, I have not found a technique I didn't like.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Kissing and teasing around the head, shaft and balls is really nice and gives good sensations, to start with, but ultimately it is sucking me and stroking me with her hands - the actions that simulate actual sex - that usually makes me cum...
Lurker
0 likes
Absolutely Love Itsmile
Lurker
0 likes
Absolutely Love Itsmile