Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Body Odor....specifically down below....

last reply
8 replies
1.9k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Okay guys need your tips.

I have heard many guys who have the typical body odor problems with their feet, arm pits, etc.

My biggest problem has always been with down below esp. my balls. But lately it has gotten worse and none of the old tricks are working.

In years past I have tried things like powder, lotions, etc. But lately especially after a really sweaty day none of that is working.

My balls get really sweaty and sometimes even when I go to the bathroom just to pee when I unzip the smell can be overwhelming.

I used to do a workout on my lunch break but lately I can't do that as it seems to make the smell stronger.

I have been trying to hang out a little longer naked in the locker room and let things get really dry before I dress. And doing the same at home a lot.

That seems to help some but of course I can't stay naked all day. And sometimes just don't have the time.

Any advice or tips you have would be great.
0 likes
Quote by Magical_felix
Go to the fucking doctor.

Not a bad idea, even if it does just turn out to be cosmetic.

I do get an odour down there when I'm really sweaty but showering off the sweat deals with it. Any redness, itching or flaking associated with it? I have had to use prescription creams to deal with things like that but there isn't really an odour associated with that condition.
0 likes
Okay... I am not a guy, but please do not be offended or embarrassed~ because I am a "mom" & mom of a guy/ live with guys, and it sounds like it could be "Jock Itch" (sometimes dampness, use of towel the bacteria is on-clean towel or not, or just happens for no outer reason except your body is producing more of that bacteria there) for which there are "Lotrimin" and other over-the counter cremes. You could discreetly ask your pharmacist & "try" if you have not already or ruled that out. Some "Jock Itch" type bacterial or fungial infections HOWEVER must be treated by stronger medicine/cremes that can only be treated with a prescription from your doctor. Powders and internal medicine regarding this would need to be recommended by your doctor also, if it is the case. Take a look in the mirror to see if there is redness, a patch you can see, or anything, so you can describe if it burns or itches or anything else besides "smell." Do you shave genitals? Use cologne there or anything harsh? Doctors are pretty familar with this stuff and it could be something very simple. I really do not know about "oder" ~ but it could be "caused" by something medical like I mentioned, maybe, or something else. (?) I am NOT a doctor, but I hope that helps.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Quote by 1LovelyKinkyKitsune
Okay... I am not a guy, but please do not be offended or embarrassed~ because I am a "mom" & mom of a guy/ live with guys, and it sounds like it could be "Jock Itch" (sometimes dampness, use of towel the bacteria is on-clean towel or not, or just happens for no outer reason except your body is producing more of that bacteria there) for which there are "Lotrimin" and other over-the counter cremes. You could discreetly ask your pharmacist & "try" if you have not already or ruled that out. Some "Jock Itch" type bacterial or fungial infections HOWEVER must be treated by stronger medicine/cremes that can only be treated with a prescription from your doctor. Powders and internal medicine regarding this would need to be recommended by your doctor also, if it is the case. Take a look in the mirror to see if there is redness, a patch you can see, or anything, so you can describe if it burns or itches or anything else besides "smell." Do you shave genitals? Use cologne there or anything harsh? Doctors are pretty familar with this stuff and it could be something very simple. I really do not know about "oder" ~ but it could be "caused" by something medical like I mentioned, maybe, or something else. (?) I am NOT a doctor, but I hope that helps.

And please remember bathing on a regular basis will help too some times as much as 4 times a day is not uncommon
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I am so fucking sensitive to smells that I bathe 3 times a day very regularly. Most of the time this is due to smelling like the restaurant/food I just ate but I do work out twice a day also. I have been told that I never really get that foul smell some guys get but it may be bc I am not a hairy guy?

I feel bad for you and I would damn sure get that checked on bc there are women who enjoy a manly smelling man but I'm pretty sure you don't want the women who enjoy a foul smelling man.... just sayin
Lurker
0 likes
Stupid question: Are you SURE it's your balls that are giving off the odor? Or are you one of those "uncut" dudes who have about an epoc's worth of smegma built up inside your tip? If it's the smegma thing, peel back and wash and air dry. If it is as you state/suspect, I'd have to concur with the other members and get it checked out.

Also, besides any smegma build up, you should check your "t'aint". Maybe that isn't getting cleaned thoroughly enough ; and since it, too, is in the vicinity of your jewel sack, you could be falsely accusing your nuts of odor it, in fact, is not responsible for. Enough craps, over time, can leave your t'aint and back of your nutsack looking like a semi's mudflaps over time! So make sure you wipe with Cottonelle's wet wipes as well as TP.
Sitting at the edge of darkness
0 likes
First as many have said, get checked out by your doctor.

If nothing specific medically. something we have used is Utter Balm.

My husbands feet stunk something terrible. So bad that his shoes were banished to the porch or the garage. He used utter balm (I picked it up for my hands and since it is non greasy, it was good when I would embroider) one night after showering and drying his feet. He would leave his socks on after applying and within a week, his feet no longer smelled.

I am large busted and in the summer, even showering several times per day, I would get like a heat rash and odor under my breasts. I tried the utter balm, works every time.

Provided you have no open skin I would think the utter balm may help with your odor. Dr. Naylor brand smells like cloves, others have no real noticeable scent.

Hope this helps.
Check out Kiteares A-Z of kinks and fetishes in micros. The first is of course A Actirasty (if you read it you won't have to google it!)

I HAVE FINISHED MY A-Z GLIMPSE OF THE MEETING OF INTERNET FRIENDS. STARTING WITH ANTICIPATION https://www.lushstories.com/stories/microfiction/-anticipation--2.aspx

https://www.lushstories.com/stories/flash-erotica/good-morning-baby.aspx
https://www.lushstories.com/stories/flash-erotica/-sweet-nectar-.aspx