Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

How do I know if my story was actually submitted?

last reply
2 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Normally I would expect this to be a "duh" question. For the past four months I have been enjoying the many benefits of Windows 8. I've enjoyed them about as much as I can stand.

Pressing "Enter" or clicking on a link engages a random number generator that consults the built-in critical needs detector. While doing a final edit of a chapter, the random number generator kicked in and I was suddenly trying to get back to lush stories from a huge table of 1997 historical commodity prices. I have no clue whether the chapter was submitted, or perhaps I had inadvertently changed the option price of pork belly futures.

Help? Anybody?
Internet Philosopher
0 likes
Hi. If you go to the settings icon on the main page menu and pull it down, you will see a choice called 'my stories'. Your latest submission should appear on top. If you view it you will see any notes a moderator has added and if it has not been verified, there will be a dialog telling you.
If it isn't there at all, the submission wasn't made.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Milik_Redman
Hi. If you go to the settings icon on the main page menu and pull it down, you will see a choice called 'my stories'. Your latest submission should appear on top. If you view it you will see any notes a moderator has added and if it has not been verified, there will be a dialog telling you.
If it isn't there at all, the submission wasn't made.

Thanks!