Orgasm by just rubbing clit?

last reply
11 replies
1.8k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Do you always need something inside you or just rubbing clit is enough to get yourself an amazing orgasm?
Be a man to treat me like a princess and fuck me like a whore.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I haven't had anything inside me in six months or more, and I have certainly cum since.
Lurker
0 likes
Completely agree with yogi. I'm not a fan of penetrative sex.
Lurker
0 likes
Being penetrated is exciting (mostly mentally), but if I'm going to cum, the penetrator needs to stimulate the clit as well. My favorite sure-fire way to cum is cunnilingus.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by lyn77
Being penetrated is exciting (mostly mentally), but if I'm going to cum, the penetrator needs to stimulate the clit as well. My favorite sure-fire way to cum is cunnilingus.

My wife would agree with you on this and i dont mind her saying so. I love rubbing her clit or watching her do it.
Cheeky Chick
0 likes
I don't need anything inside me, but I much rather have something in since me whilst my clit is being rubbed. It all depends on my mood, though. Also, if I'm alone or not.
0 likes
I do not need anything inside me {Alone} & do not when alone. Clitorial stimulation just by rubbing produces great orgasms.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Although I don't have any of the required body parts to truly have a personal answer to this question, I would like to share what I have found. My wife and I have been married for 10+ years and the female orgasm never ceases to amaze me! She was married for several years before me and when we first started having sex she usually wanted some clitoral stimulation to orgasm, sometimes oral sometimes a bullet sometimes her hand. That lasted a short time bc I began introducing the idea of postponing her orgasms using lots of different methods one of which was to take away the clitoral stimulation.
I don't think it was me or anything I just really enjoy putting in the time to find out everyway she can have pleasure but so far she can have many different types of orgasms and they are all a little different. Penetration (vaginally and anally), g spot stimulation (fingers and toys), clitoral, and we are really close to having one from nipple stimulation but not quite there

this is a very interesting topic thanks!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I do not need anything inside me. I don't even need my clit stimulated. I have had mind blowing orgasms just from my breast being sucked.
Lurker
0 likes
I can a variety of ways...depends on my mood.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I get verry sensitive and I can easily by just teasing my clit
Prolific Writer
0 likes
I definitely need penetration either by tongue or cock. Rubbing my clit doesn't make me cum.