Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Do you need to hide your sex toys or not?

last reply
17 replies
1.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes

Reveal your secret place ; )

18 votes remaining
In a secret box. (2 votes) 11%
Behind books in a bookshelf. (1 vote) 6%
Under the pillow. (0 votes) 0%
Drawer of the nightstand. (8 votes) 44%
In the bathroom. (1 vote) 6%
In the closet. (5 votes) 28%
I don't need to hide. (10 votes) 56%
I don't care. (0 votes) 0%
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
If you live alone then you don't need to unless you expect too many guests but when you live with your family or friends then do you need to hide them someplace safe?
Be a man to treat me like a princess and fuck me like a whore.
The Linebacker
0 likes
None of the above.

We keep them in the Sex Room!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i live alone and any one who comes to visit usually ends up using them with me. ;)
0 likes
It would not be like I'd be afraid they'd take them and use them and then put them back or STEAL my precious buddy/friends. I have no ["artifical"] friends like that. I remember finding my sisters in her nightstand when I was still under age, and an older female friend or two just left them out. I guess I have seen everything (not really, but seems like it sometimes). With kids or prudish family... or not living alone and being with those who do not need to know or care to... it all depends anyway.

What type am I would depend on the mood maybe. Do I typically pick up my toys or leave them laying out all over the house? lol. I am a "None of the Above" too.

Lurker
0 likes
I like to hide them in completely random places so I forget where they are.

(If anyone in the Cheadle area of Greater Manchester finds a Doc Johnson Velvet Touch in the Motoring section of the Library, please let me know. Thanks).
Lurker
0 likes
Hide them at the moment, because I live at home... But in a couple more weeks. Will have my own place and have a nice big case full of them... But they won't be out on public display lol
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by BraveBitch
If you live alone then you don't need to unless you expect too many guests but when you live with your family or friends then do you need to hide them someplace safe?

I don't know of anyone who wouldn't put their toys out of view whether or not they had friends or family living with, or visiting them.
Lurker
0 likes
I live alone but still I don't keep them in open. Most of the my gfs know about them and occasionally we do talk about them....sharing experiences lol. But yes never left them in open.... always in the nightstand or bathroom smile
Lurker
0 likes
i leave a few out on the night stand or end table but most are in a case beside my bed
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I put them in my night stand. I don't hide them, but they aren't out in plain sight.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Most of my toys are for myself only and I keep those tucked away. The ones I share with my partner are in his drawer.

*******************************************************************************************

Our lives are defined by opportunities, even the ones we miss.
F. Scott Fitzgerald
Lurker
0 likes
I keep them out of site because I never know when friends and family might drop by.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
In the drawer if my nightstand but its not a secret that is where they are. It is the handiest place to keep them.
Lurker
0 likes
In a box that says Paris.