Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Have you ever answered a CraigsList, or similar, ad from a guy just cuz you wanted to have sex with

last reply
5 replies
1.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Sensual Hobgoblin
0 likes
I have answered several and only once did I meet for sex. The guy almost made me cum on the phone and we were not even trying for phone sex. There was a quality about his voice and manner that made me want him.

A new one and an oldie. https://www.lushstories.com/stories/supernatural/erica-luca-the-legend-2 Is the new one. A super story full of great sex, with a supernatural twist, that will hold your interest (so I'm told).

Then, https://www.lushstories.com/stories/monster-sex/the-emerald-lagoon An Editor's Pick from a comp a couple of years ago.

If you enjoy either, please comment. My ego needs a boost, ha! Thanks.

0 likes
No.

I met a guy one time from somewhere not like Craig's list-not even a dating site, but hook ups happened. I was mad that a more traditional 1st date of mine did not work out so well (a friend- no chemistry) and I had oral sex on a balcony terrace in 20 degree weather and wished like hell I had not for fear of STDs! It was stupid. The guy was HOT but not worth it for a stranger. My friends chewed me out and called me insane, They said I could have been killed or anything. They are right of course. Not at all proud T.T
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
no. i can't imaging seeing a guy on craigslist that was so hot i want to have sex with him that would end up being the actual guy in the pic he posted.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Nope, never. I watch and read too much true crime to even think about it. I have chatted on different messengers with guys and then met them, actually married one. That ended in divorce after I found out he had a girlfriend and she was pregnant. I guess lesson learned there ;)
...I thought that maybe a new life, a different life, wouldn’t be so bad. But where the hell did I put the receipt, and could you return something that was over twenty years old? Where do you go to get a new life when your old one has you so puzzled you don’t know how to fix it? Wish I knew.
-Anita Blake (Laurell K. Hamilton)
Lurker
0 likes
Yes. I have responded a few times and every time, as far as I can remember, has been pretty good.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by bustyreadhead
no. i can't imaging seeing a guy on craigslist that was so hot i want to have sex with him that would end up being the actual guy in the pic he posted.
===(quote) I'm guilty of sharing CL ads because they are so HORRIBLE......I can't imagine any of those guys get laid???