last reply
66 replies
8.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
have you ever done it? recommend it?
some say its not considered sucking cock.. is it?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Juniors_world

I recommend a flavored condom. Normal ones are just nasty. Yes, tried both and without. It's definitely different for the receiver and the giver. I recommend it over Unprotected sex with a partner you don't know their history or fidelity.

I think saying it's not sucking cock is like Bill Clinton saying he didn't have sexual relations with Monica Lewinski. A blow job is a blow job.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Juniors_world

No it's not sucking cock, it's sucking a condom!
I've never done it nor would I ever do it.
Also I have never worn a condom whilst getting blown and I never would.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Love it!! When the cum shoots out into the condom.... yum
The Linebacker
0 likes
Why would anyone wear a condom to receive a blowjob? I think I'd rather just do without.
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
If I'm comfortable enough to suck your dick, chances are I'm comfortable enough to do it without a condom.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

0 likes
There are diseases that can be transmitted through oral so it is not 100% safe. Therefore, use of condoms for bjs is practiced by more responsible sex workers. That's the only place I have heard it discussed regularly, though likely others should consider it when going down on someone unfamiliar.
Cheeky Chick
0 likes
I wouldn't use a condom to suck a dick. Like Dani said, if I'm comfortable enough to suck your dick, I don't need to use a condom.
Lurker
0 likes
I've been blown with and without a condom on and with out one feels so much better the with one on.
Lurker
0 likes
It feels so much better with one off but a blow job is a blow job and i will take it regardless
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
great replys seems to be a consensus that its still a bj either way lol

Quote by CliffordAClavin

I recommend a flavored condom. Normal ones are just nasty. Yes, tried both and without. It's definitely different for the receiver and the giver. I recommend it over Unprotected sex with a partner you don't know their history or fidelity.

I think saying it's not sucking cock is like Bill Clinton saying he didn't have sexual relations with Monica Lewinski. A blow job is a blow job.

flavored thanks, something i didnt even think of
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Juniors_world
great replys seems to be a consensus that its still a bj either way lol
flavored thanks, something i didnt even think of

Go for banana, lol.
Lurker
0 likes
Never done it myself, but it sounds a little like getting a foot massage with your socks on.
Lurker
0 likes
When my wife first started giving me head she made me wear a flavored one. The feeling is much different and she quickly stopped using them. I was still able to cum no problem. Lol...no even tho I am fixed I wear condoms while we have sex...feels like it is with a different girl...I am bad i know
Lurker
0 likes
Bad idea, a bj with a condom on is not a real bj. The best part is the taste of his cum.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Wildcat
Never done it myself, but it sounds a little like getting a foot massage with your socks on.

The perfect analogy.KZFpiEF4Buq6SKLi
Internet Philosopher
0 likes
Quote by Buz
Why would anyone wear a condom to receive a blowjob? I think I'd rather just do without.

This. Truly no point at all. I'd rather just get or give a hand job
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
So how many folks out there only blow those you know (i.e. Know their HIV and Hepititis status)? Considering the near universal opposition to barebacking, I'm kind of surprised to see so many people (some of whom I care about) on this thread saying they have unprotected oral sex.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
As mentioned it is fun with the flavored ones.
Internet Philosopher
0 likes
Quote by CliffordAClavin
So how many folks out there only blow those you know (i.e. Know their HIV and Hepititis status)? Considering the near universal opposition to barebacking, I'm kind of surprised to see so many people (some of whom I care about) on this thread saying they have unprotected oral sex.

When I was younger I operated out of the idea that infection was much harder to spread through oral sex. I was and still am very careful about anal, but viewed oral as sort of a free lunch, as it were. In this days I often had sex with men I didn't or barely knew and looking back on it, I'm very lucky to have never caught anything. Since then, I've been tested so I know I'm clean and these days my running around like that is long over.

Now, I would not have sex with someone without knowing they were clean. I suppose that's the biggest reason I'm not currently getting laid
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I would rather she didnt give one at all.
Lurker
0 likes
To me, it's like..what's the point. Go big or go home
Prolific Writer
0 likes
I have never sucked a cock with a condom on. Like everybody else said, if you are giving somebody this chances are you know them well enough.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I would think it would taste and feel terrible. No way!
Lurker
0 likes
My wife has only this year (yes after being together for 14 years) just started giving BJ to me. She started with a condom now goes free, but for the 20 - 30 second BJ I prefer no condom
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I believe many prostitutes will only give head with a condom on. I have never tried it with a guy like that - I cant believe I would enjoy it.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Quote by Meggsy
I believe many prostitutes will only give head with a condom on. I have never tried it with a guy like that - I cant believe I would enjoy it.

really prostitutes give it with a condom, would have never thought that, is that really confirmed?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Juniors_world

really prostitutes give it with a condom, would have never thought that, is that really confirmed?

I can affirm that in at least one instance.fkzzTaLnF3lwBW8o