last reply
297 replies
28.3k views
1 watcher
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
What do you wear most?
Be a man to treat me like a princess and fuck me like a whore.
Lurker
0 likes
skirts mostly
Lurker
0 likes
Jeans or yoga pants. Love maxi dresses or sundresses when its warm. But my best is when I put on my jammie pants to venture to wally world.wsBeYZbnzOOOZpqu
0 likes
I used to wear maxi dresses A LOT and skirts more than I do now.
I like shorter dresses & sun dressses, but I wear mostly jeans and capri jeans. {I am SURE my bf wishes I would wear this and mostly things like this!}

I like mah jeans!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I wear dress and skirt nearly all the time. Jeans are OK when they are need for working in the yard or washing the car, but for just being me dresses and skirts are my favorite.
Lurker
0 likes
When I wear clothes, it's normally a sundress or skirt with a light blouse. If I'm home in the states, jeans, cowgirl boots, tank top
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Jeans - but cute ones - skinny jeans and boots, cigarette jeans and stilettos, fitted distressed or vintage-wash denim with flats. Not sloppy mom-jeans or work-in-the-yard jeans.

I love skirts too, but realistically I'm in jeans more than skirts.
Head Nurse
0 likes
more often then not im in scrubs, or shorts. jeans if its cool. skirts depending on my day, and the weather.
Sarcastic Coffee Aficionado
0 likes
Skirts and dresses for work.

Jeans for casual day at work or out with friends. NEVER with runners/sneakers/trainers! I wear either biker boots/docs if it's casual or booties/trouser high heels if it's like casual but not too casual.

Yoga pants/capris at home or at the yoga/pilates studio.
Brown Sugar
0 likes
50/50...I am comfortable in both. It really depends on the occasion. Yoga pants are the most comfy though!
Prolific Writer
0 likes
I love jeans.

When I worked dresses and skirts but now just jeans.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
skinny jeans are my fave in cold weather, i love a skirt or cute dress in the warmer weather

Check out my newest story, Penalty of Love

Penalty of Love

Lurker
0 likes
Jeans
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Dancing_Doll
Jeans - but cute ones - skinny jeans and boots, cigarette jeans and stilettos, fitted distressed or vintage-wash denim with flats.

And therein lies the appeal! There're just so many styles you can rock. Can I take a peek into your closet?

At the moment:
I have a huge thing for white jeans.
I'm still figuring out how to pull off matching denim (top and bottom).
I need to stop buying more jeans..

Oh, jean skirts are nice too. But unless they're short enough, denim pants are more flattering.x
Lurker
0 likes
I love jeans and have a reasonable selection to choose from.

I love skirts too and wear them far more often than jeans
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It really depends on what I am doing. For work, since I am now doing most of my work form home its usually yoga pants, jeans, sometimes just t-shirt and a thong, LOL. But when I visit a client it is usually as skirt unless I am there do some sketches or measurement, etc or there is work being done and then it will usually be jeans. But like DD said, so many different types to choose from.

When I go out again it depends on where I am going and with who. If going to an upscale restaurant I will wear a skirt or dress, if to local sports bar to hang with friends it will be jeans, shorts or yoga pants.

I am somewhat of a shop-a-holic when it comes to clothes so I have a lot to choose from. And don't get me started about shoes, LOL
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
Quote by emilykiss

And therein lies the appeal! There're just so many styles you can rock. Can I take a peek into your closet?

At the moment:
I have a huge thing for white jeans.
I'm still figuring out how to pull off matching denim (top and bottom).
I need to stop buying more jeans..

Oh, jean skirts are nice too. But unless they're short enough, denim pants are more flattering.x

Come on over! smile

Yeah, I love white jeans in the summer as well. I'm really into gray (different shades and washes). And remember when bright coloured jeans were huge a few years ago? A slim-fit pop of red can really style up the right outfit. I also gave into a faded/distressed aqua pair that I wore a lot that summer too, just bumming around.
Lurker
0 likes
skirts, almost always.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Mostly jeans
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Mostly skirts. I like to leave my legs exposed.
Lurker
0 likes
Big fan of flowy transparent skirts or form fitting skirts. I love showing my legs off. So deff a skirt gal.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
shorts actually, but out of the two choices I would say jeans.
Lurker
0 likes
I enjoy both, but more than likely you would see me in skirts or dresses.....jeans are more for walking on the beach or hanging out at home.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by 1LovelyKinkyKitsune
I used to wear maxi dresses A LOT and skirts more than I do now.
I like shorter dresses & sun dressses, but I wear mostly jeans and capri jeans. {I am SURE my bf wishes I would wear this and mostly things like this!}

I like mah jeans!

You have wise honorable BF.
Best to listen to wisdom of honorable BF.
He is your teacher, you are his student.
Education first of rules before other subjects.
Student must wear school uniform.
Honorable BF will set guidelines for uniform.
Wise student obeys.
0 likes
Quote by Scriptwriter66

You have wise honorable BF.
Best to listen to wisdom of honorable BF.
He is your teacher, you are his student.
Education first of rules before other subjects.
Student must wear school uniform.
Honorable BF will set guidelines for uniform.
Wise student obeys.

*bows* Yes Sir! Hai Sensei! *bows again- quick & deep* XD
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Jeans, but hubby does like when I wear a skirt or dress. It is very infrequent to see me in something other than jeans, except for work. If I did not have a uniform for work I would wear jeans.
...I thought that maybe a new life, a different life, wouldn’t be so bad. But where the hell did I put the receipt, and could you return something that was over twenty years old? Where do you go to get a new life when your old one has you so puzzled you don’t know how to fix it? Wish I knew.
-Anita Blake (Laurell K. Hamilton)
Lurker
0 likes
Skirt I'm a skirt person