Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Guys, how often do you go out without underwear?

last reply
98 replies
7.2k views
4 watchers
10 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Any good/bad experience ?
Be a man to treat me like a princess and fuck me like a whore.
Lurker
0 likes
Never. The boys always enjoy some support smile
Internet Philosopher
0 likes
Never. You learn to fear the zipper...
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
Mostly in the summer when wearing shorts. Like the breeze up the leg.
Lurker
0 likes
Where I am from it depends on two factors, what I am wearing and weather. With our long winters, it is sometimes just too cold to free ball it. While I am at work I often wear thin dress pants and no undies often is pretty obvious, so I try to maintain whatever professionalism I have and make sure it is not too obvious, though i am guilty of doing this from time to time...one female co-worker does like to check out the goods. So truth is I go commando when I ever I can, love the feeling of hanging free...not that there is much hanging out there (insert awkward face emoticon here).
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
From my mid twenties through to my early forties I either wore a jockstrap or freeballed. As Milik said, you learn to fear the zipper, more so after a couple of painful catches! Luckily I usually wore 501's, with button flies.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I used to commando off and on for years alternating with wearing panties, just felt nice. I guess I'm odd lol.

I had to stop abruptly when I had to be curcumsized. Then, unless you are kept in place, it would catch EVERYTHING. God that was one of the worst times I have experienced. John Wayne had nothing on me lol xx
0 likes
Never save under pyjamas. Wore boxers for a while and even that felt weird. I'm just too used to having Dick and his two friends cuddled up inside briefs.
Lurker
0 likes
OK, I am today by request smile
Lurker
0 likes
I go daily without makes it easier to flash I also drive home with the cock out I get lots of winks and smiles from the ladies
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Just started ....every Thusday.
My Karma just ran over your Dogma
Clumeleon
0 likes
I ran out of clean underwear a little while back. It wasn't ideal in jeans. Don't mind so much if I'm wearing shorts or joggers or something.
Lurker
0 likes
Interesting question. The answer would be never unless I'm showering, sleeping, or fucking!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
24/7/365
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Sometimes, on request.

Some activities are easier.
{allba115-feed-5eed-facedeadbeef}
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Never except while in my pyjamas for the reasons mentioned above...zippers and feel of support from undies.
"Hey, don't knock masturbation! It's sex with someone I love." Woody Allen

"I am willing to admit that I may not always be right, but I am never wrong." Samuel Goldwyn
Lurker
0 likes
never
Lurker
0 likes
All the time unless I'm working out..
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
unless I'm wearing jeans then it is more comfortable to go without but I hardly get to because I am a very active person and need the support
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quite often in Summer, at least while casually dressed. It's much more comfortable for walking around. If any exercise is involved though I prefer support.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Never when wearing trousers with a zipper! often with sweats. (about half the time)
Lurker
0 likes
Anytime I wear a good comfy pair of shorts. I let the boys hang and enjoy the freedom.
Site administrator
0 likes
Only when I wear like a pair of swimming shorts which is rare given the British weather.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Milik_Redman
Never. You learn to fear the zipper...

The Linebacker
0 likes
I only go without underwear for nekkid activities.
Lurker
0 likes
I never, ever did it until I met my girlfriend. I've done it a few times since then (by request), partly because it feels kinda good but partly because I know she loves it when I do.

I'll admit though, it can be a little rough when you're wearing jeans but I still enjoy it.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i do not wear underwear at all
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I go commando everytime
Lurker
0 likes
Never unless am home with gym shorts cuz the fabric of jeans feels rough to me
Lurker
0 likes
Never unless am home with gym shorts cuz the fabric of jeans feels rough to me