Good (54 votes) 138%
Bad (17 votes) 44%
Never tried (3 votes) 8%
Curious (3 votes) 8%
Never again (1 vote) 3%
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Share it girls... ; )
Be a man to treat me like a princess and fuck me like a whore.
Sensual Hobgoblin
0 likes
My first was bad but it greatly improved with the right guy

A new one and an oldie. https://www.lushstories.com/stories/supernatural/erica-luca-the-legend-2 Is the new one. A super story full of great sex, with a supernatural twist, that will hold your interest (so I'm told).

Then, https://www.lushstories.com/stories/monster-sex/the-emerald-lagoon An Editor's Pick from a comp a couple of years ago.

If you enjoy either, please comment. My ego needs a boost, ha! Thanks.

Lurker
0 likes
he was gentle and slow and i've loved it ever since
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I've done it twice both times were very erotic but the sensation did not feel tht great.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The first time there was more than a little discomfort and he was nice and slow and gentle.

By about the third or fourth time i was a devotee and will always be.
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
My first time went really well. I credit this to it happening pretty spontaneously, so I didn't have time to psych myself out about it beforehand. It definitely helps if you're relaxed and not stressing about how it will feel, will it hurt, will it fit etc.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My first was with my husband and it was wonderful for me and ever since, I think I like it as much as in my pussy is not more
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Bad the first time, but tried again and again and again.... Love it now, when the mood it right.
...I thought that maybe a new life, a different life, wouldn’t be so bad. But where the hell did I put the receipt, and could you return something that was over twenty years old? Where do you go to get a new life when your old one has you so puzzled you don’t know how to fix it? Wish I knew.
-Anita Blake (Laurell K. Hamilton)
Lurker
0 likes
It was a nice experience it felt wonderfully made me think why I didn't try anal long before I did.. now when I have sex anal is a big part just as much as my pussy if not more.
Lurker
0 likes
I was surprised how much I enjoyed my first anal experience smile Ask me about it, can't go into details here lol
Lurker
0 likes
My first time doing anal was amazing! He laid me on my stomach and lubed and loosened me up with his fingers and toys for about 30 minutes first. He began really slowly and was gentle for the first 5 or 10 minutes before I let him get really rough. We did it again 4 days later and I have loved it ever since.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My first time was with my boyfriend at the time, he had a thick 8 inch cock, we did no foreplay with my ass before hand and just lubed up his cock and i got on top and sat on it. It surprisingly didn't hurt that bad, I was very relaxed, I went up and down on it and thought it felt weird more than anything else and kept thinking of my god I need a dump hahahhaa! My second experience of anal was with the same guy and was so bad i cried my eyes out!! I wasn't relaxed enough and then I didn't try it again for years but now I like it again!
Everything happens for a reason. Live for the moment and have no regrets.
Lurker
0 likes
AWSOME.............................
Lurker
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
O U C H

Art can never exist without naked beauty displayed.
Lurker
0 likes
My first anal experience was amazing and unexpected. It happened on prom night with my date's father. My date blew me of so I went to his house to get my stuff and one thing led to another and his father ended up taking my anal virginity.
Lurker
0 likes
Once I got enough lubrication happening, the rest was great! Second time was more difficult, not sure why. Been fine since then. I think once we figured out how to do things the best way for us, it became fine. I have to be VERY horny for it to work well for me!
Lurker
0 likes
very nice made me cum
Lurker
0 likes
My first hurt, but I really liked him so it made it much more comforting, enough so to try round 2 the next morning.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
You should never judge it by your first experience. Typically a few times is better. Taking it slow because once you figure it out....it can be amazing!
I hope you enjoy my latest poem!

Secret Little
Lurker
0 likes
Very well said.
Rainbow Warrior
0 likes
First time was pretty bad, but it got easier with practice.

Edit:

Second time was pretty bad. First time was actually okay.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
My first attempt was a disaster. It was so painful.
I have since tried it a few times and it was most unpleasant. It hurt and gave me no pleasure at all. I persevered on one occasion to see if it improved but to no avail.
Sex to me is pleasure and anal is not a pleasure so its a no go for me.
Prolific Writer
0 likes
The first time I did it I hated it. It was painful and not pleasant at all.

With lots of lubrication and a wonderful spouse it's not so bad anymore.

I don't do all the time but enjoy once in awhile.

Lurker
0 likes
I loved it. I have always played with my ass, so it was kinda easygoing
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
The first time was awful, so painful!! We were drunk and didn't use enough lube, no foreplay, terrible.

Now...it's amazing!!! Lol
Try anything once, twice if you like it.
Check out my stories below, enjoy! ;)

https://www.lushstories.com/rubz/stories
Lurker
0 likes
My first time having anal sex was amazing. It was when I was 18 with the older man I had been seeing for a few weeks. I was on my period and he said not to worry. He laid my on my stomach and started fingering and tonguing my ass. It felt weird and I wasn't expecting it but I didn't stop him. He then grabbed lube from his night stand and continued to loosen me up. He straddled my legs and gently pushed it. I felt his thick cock push into me and my eyes rolled back and I moaned the loudest I ever had before. For the next 45 minutes he fucked my ass like a pro and I took it and I loved it. It was painful but he took it in 10 different positions then he finished with me on my back and my legs pushed up real high then he pulled out and came all over my tits.
Lurker
0 likes
My first anal experience was with a 41 year old man I had met on a dating app that my roommates talked me into joining after my high school sweetheart and I broke up while still in college. I was 20 years old at the time. Me and the older man chatted on the dating app a few times but sex had never been a topic of conversation. After going out with some friends one Saturday night and not being hit on as I had hoped I went home and being frustrated I messaged the older man on the dating app. I somehow accepted his offer to come over to his house after chatting his ear off about my frustration and insecurities currently happening in my romantic life. Once I arrived and went inside I eventually ended up being told to read a story on his laptop. The story ended up being about an older man and a younger female partaking in light bondage. The next thing I knew I was on my knees, my head resting on some pillows and my bottom straight up in the air. My heels were left on and my dress was pulled up to expose my private parts but not completely all the way off. The very first thing he initially did was pull out some lubrication and slowly penetrate my anal cavity with his middle finger. One finger turned into two and two into three which turned into a toy. The toy was eventually pulled out completely and replacing it was the slow insertion and eventual penetration of an older man's 9 inch thick, pulsating penis. He kept his hands gripped around my hips and frequently said "That's a very good girl. Just relax." God knows how long I somehow allowed my anal cavity to accept his oversized penis penetrating my cavity but it seemed like forever. He eventually finished up and completed his mission, not forgetting to insure I knew what his purpose for my anal cavity would be if I allowed our play time to continue in the future.

It was intense, the gaping and stretching was uncomfortable and painful, the ability to feel the depth of his penis inside of my body was truly intriguing, the inability to completely suck in a full breath the entire time was surprisingly arousing, his words of encouragement were calming, his ability to see me in such a vulnerable state was erotic, and the fact of knowing that I was able to give him intense pleasure and satisfaction with my anal cavity in the most erotic and taboo fashion was not only emotionally fulfilling but also mentally and emotionally stimulating. The physical pleasure for me was greatly outweighed by the pain being my first time and his endowment but the emotional satisfaction I felt afterwards and the impending multiple orgasms I experienced allowed me to look past the physical pain my anal cavity felt and take an in-depth look at what had just taken place and the feelings and views I held about it following what he did.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes

Why just ask the 'Girls' ! ! !
One question remains, is it better to give or receive?

ps. Always ask first ! ! !