Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Is the "Girlfriend Activation System" Legit?

last reply
6 replies
2.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Didn't know where else to put this so if this is in the wrong place forgive me mods :P Anywhom, I've recently checked out this dating advice product on the internetz known as the Girlfriend Activation System! You may have heard of it yourself. Supposedly it's a more or less fool proof way to get a great girlfriend or at the very least give you a far greater chance of getting one! I've done my research and the creator of the system Christian Hudson is by all accounts a great guy who distances himself from other "gurus" in the dating world mostly because of his anti PUA stance on attracting women and being a socially awkward young man who's never EVER had a girlfriend much less been on a date with a girl before who's dabbled in pick up artistry a bit before, I highly respect Hudson for his anti PUA views because lets face it, acting like some badass dude/douchebag clown you AIN'T wont get you a great quality woman PERIOD! (believe me I KNOW)

I've seen bits and pieces of GFAS on his youtube account and it looks pretty authentic to me. Everything from what I've seen looks natural and genuine i.e in one vid which is basically the first 35 or so minutes of the program, Hudson isn't afraid to admit he's had problems/struggles with the fairer sex in the past and even talks about two stories from his past which helped him become the man he is today. in one story he talks about how women will test you from time to time and how acting negatively or acting like you don't need her help dealing with your shit isn't attractive and will come back to bite you! in another part of the vid, Hudson talks about how while having a social life and or a great girlfriend is tons of fun, you got to learn how to balance that with work/personal life in order to really be successful all around. (i.e a jello shot company he was running at the time of the second story he tells was facing legal problems or something like that and he more or less ignored that in favor of living it up with his friends and GF at the time. long story short company went under and Hudson was in debt for YEARS afterwards) One another thing that seperates him and his friends over at his company "The Social Man" is that they not only RESPECT women *gasp*, but they also encourage personal growth as a man in addition to giving you great dating advice! (try to name ONE other dating guru or pick up artist who encourages you to do more than just hook up with and bang women every night ;) )

Anywhom, to cut to the chase, I've been thinking on and off about purchasing the GFAS for I honestly believe it will help me immensely with women for I've struggled with them for quite some time now! (im an introvert for any curious readers out there and have Asperger's Syndrome which is basically like autism, but different) and I've come close to scoring a date with several girls in the past, but they generally flake on me or I don't have the heart to text them for I have texted women before and next thing I know, they almost immediately stop replying to my texts (im not some creepy ass mofo I swear on the good book!) so basically I can't text girls in a meaningful way that gets them to WANT to hang out with me for shit! :P

My question to my fellow lush members, for those of you who have the system, (I would prefer male responses for obvious reasons lol, but if you are a GIRL who has the system or you are dating a guy who used it or have a GF who's latest boy toy used the system to get with her, by all means reply to this post ;) ) does it deliver on what it promises? If you do end up responding, please please PLEASE reply with a well constructed well thought out post and not something like "yeah dude its awesome" I'm looking for genuine real responses from users former or current of the Girlfriend Activation System ONLY!

Said video I was talking about: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNr2mLJlVDo

The product itself: http://www.girlfriendactivationsystem.com/8/?r=12355823&a=192628&o=5&s1=Bing&s2=GFAS&s3=11
0 likes
What the heck? I have never heard of it. Sorry.

I do not know. Is this a plug? This is an extremely long article for someone "Rookie Scribe" level. Try asking the the females you are interested in what they like, what is off-putting, and get some ideas directly from the source. Each woman is different - find what suits you and who likes you ANYway for "you." I am not sure about some "system" - but whatever works, I suppose. I do not know that I would want to be picked up by a system?! It depends on what this system applies and if it is simply a way to optimize and cut to the chase regarding standards important to you and eye contact, body language... listening skills, and things like that. Hmmm... I would be curious to see what people who know about this answer.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
Quote by 1LovelyKinkyKitsune
What the heck?

I do not know. Is this a plug? This is an extremely long article for someone "Rookie Scribe" level. Why the interest? That is my curiosity. One idea is to make some forum polls here and forums to find out what may be turning women off, or off-putting etc. Try asking the "the gals" some questions too maybe.

hahaha I didn't know rookies weren't allowed to make long posts :P anywhom to answer your question Kitsune, I've heard great stuff about the girlfriend activation system and im VERY tempted to buy it, but before I do, i'd like to hear a few words from anyone here on lush who has bought the system (mostly male members as I stated as its aimed at men like me who struggle daily with attracting women, but any female members who have the system as well are free to comment as well) just to be extra sure im actually gonna get my moneys worth (believe me this aint the first time ive checked, then double checked, and THEN triple checked just to be certain that (X) is something I actually want and I know for a fact wont be a waste of both time and money)
0 likes
Quote by alphamale2k14

just to be extra sure im actually gonna get my moneys worth (believe me this aint the first time ive checked, then double checked, and THEN triple checked just to be certain that (X) is something I actually want and I know for a fact wont be a waste of both time and money)

Of course, anyone can post, long or short. I was just wondering. Homework is great to do. Good Luck.
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
Wow, I just followed the second link and they promote their product as being worth $3282.00... yeah, right.

I really have mixed opinions about these PUA products. Of course there are 'do's and don'ts' in the seduction game, but most of those really aren't that hard to figure out by yourself as you acquire some experience with girls; any guy that has experience/success with girls could come up with a similar 'system'. These advices can be interesting for someone who's having difficulties dating and would like to reflect about some of those things, but when these products are being promoted as 'a magical secret that will get you to sleep with any girl you want' worth $3000, that's when I call it bullshit.

Some of the 'demonstrations' I've stumbled across online are so ridiculous it's plain hilarious, such as when an handsome guy with a great deal of confidence/experience approaches 50 girls off-camera on the street, and only the most successful approach is filmed to promote his 'system'. The method that you presented here seems to be aimed at the 'average guy', but that's mostly for the sake of hitting a specific market if you ask me.

I'm of the firm belief that 'what you are' has a much greater impact during seduction than 'what you do'. A guy that's prepared and has the main aspects of his life in order (ambitions, personal situation, outlook on life, personality, experience, education, gym, style, etc.) really won't have that much trouble finding a girl that will suit him. Of course, what he'll do during the interaction will have an impact on how he's perceived, but such a guy will most probably do all the right things anyway, without even having to think about it. Plus, he'll probably be a whole lot more interesting than the guy trying to memorize/replicate dozens of directives.

Basically, all the advices that you'll find in those methods are aimed at 'pretending' that you've got your things in order and experience with girls. Now, this can be interesting if you've got a good base but are still lacking in the experience/confidence department; then you can essentially 'fake it until you become it'. But if you're totally out of style, boring, unstable, or lack social skills in general, I would strongly advise that you work on those specific things first. I'm aware that you mentioned having Asperger's Syndrome; I actually knew a guy that had this condition and I know it can be harder for you to figure out social interactions. Maybe for you working on your basic social skills might prove to provide better results than being bombarded with numerous dating advices (which you might just regurgitate awkwardly anyway).

Having said that, you might still find some advices that will be meaningful to you in those books, but you could most probably receive similar advices from experienced people (here or elsewhere). Just don't get your hopes too high up.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by SereneProdigy
Wow, I just followed the second link and they promote their product as being worth $3282.00... yeah, right.

I really have mixed opinions about these PUA products. Of course there are 'do's and don'ts' in the seduction game, but most of those really aren't that hard to figure out by yourself as you acquire some experience with girls; any guy that has experience/success with girls could come up with a similar 'system'. These advices can be interesting for someone who's having difficulties dating and would like to reflect about some of those things, but when these products are being promoted as 'a magical secret that will get you to sleep with any girl you want' worth $3000, that's when I call it bullshit.

Some of the 'demonstrations' I've stumbled across online are so ridiculous it's plain hilarious, such as when an handsome guy with a great deal of confidence/experience approaches 50 girls off-camera on the street, and only the most successful approach is filmed to promote his 'system'. The method that you presented here seems to be aimed at the 'average guy', but that's mostly for the sake of hitting a specific market if you ask me.

I'm of the firm belief that 'what you are' has a much greater impact during seduction than 'what you do'. A guy that's prepared and has the main aspects of his life in order (ambitions, personal situation, outlook on life, personality, experience, education, gym, style, etc.) really won't have that much trouble finding a girl that will suit him. Of course, what he'll do during the interaction will have an impact on how he's perceived, but such a guy will most probably do all the right things anyway, without even having to think about it. Plus, he'll probably be a whole lot more interesting than the guy trying to memorize/replicate dozens of directives.

Basically, all the advices that you'll find in those methods are aimed at 'pretending' that you've got your things in order and experience with girls. Now, this can be interesting if you've got a good base but are still lacking in the experience/confidence department; then you can essentially 'fake it until you become it'. But if you're totally out of style, boring, unstable, or lack social skills in general, I would strongly advise that you work on those specific things first. I'm aware that you mentioned having Asperger's Syndrome; I actually knew a guy that had this condition and I know it can be harder for you to figure out social interactions. Maybe for you working on your basic social skills might prove to provide better results than being bombarded with numerous dating advices (which you might just regurgitate awkwardly anyway).

Having said that, you might still find some advices that will be meaningful to you in those books, but you could most probably receive similar advices from experienced people (here or elsewhere). Just don't get your hopes too high up.

HOW MUCH???
Well that sure beats jello shots!
Lurker
0 likes
Yeah, I'm thinking this is a plug.