Lesbians Peeing

last reply
12 replies
1.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
Guys, wots your views on watching 2 lesbians peeing over each other??
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Just not into golden rain!
Clumeleon
0 likes
Is it important that they're lesbians, or could it be any two women peeing on each other?

And for what purpose are they peeing on each other? Did one get stung by a jellyfish?

This question is simultaneously too specific and too vague.
0 likes
Quote by clum
Is it important that they're lesbians, or could it be any two women peeing on each other?

And for what purpose are they peeing on each other? Did one get stung by a jellyfish?

This question is simultaneously too specific and too vague.

Welcome back Clum, but now with your post you just have to piss off.

Urine a weird mood today aren't you?
The night that changed my life, a four part series of a married man lusting after his co-worker

[URL=http://www.lushstories.com/stories/reluctance/the-night-that-changed-my-life-1.aspx][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/WPPsy.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Dudealicious

Welcome back Clum, but now with your post you just have to piss off.

Urine a weird mood today aren't you?

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
When you gotta go, you gotta go.
{allba115-feed-5eed-facedeadbeef}
Lurker
0 likes
If I have the option of watching AND be in the line of fire, then yes, I would cherish the moment.
Lurker
0 likes
I went to Bing.com and searched for "lesbians pissing on each other". It reminded me of when I was kid and we had pissing contest behind the boiler building. LOL I find it funny to watch.

Sad that now a days if kids do that they get put on sex offender registries.

When did the world get so fucked up for kids being kids
The Linebacker
0 likes
Story Verifier
0 likes
Just to watch it? Not particularly.

But I agree with sandcritter. My wife was never into that and I've never experienced it. I think I'd like to try it once. I think it would be an incredibly intimate thing to do. To trust someone to the point of allowing them to do that. For both to be at that point I think would be a world shaker.

And to answer scriptwriters question. The world got so fucked up because there are a plethora of people who think they are so good, so Godlike, that they have the obligation to tell us how to think.

I have disavowed quite a few people of that idea when they applied it to me. Their expressions some times when they realize I'm offering valid arguments against their premiss is so funny it's hard not to laugh.

I am always a gentleman.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'd probably watch a couple of women peeing on each other but would not go out of my way specially to see it, not really my cup of tea.
"Hey, don't knock masturbation! It's sex with someone I love." Woody Allen

"I am willing to admit that I may not always be right, but I am never wrong." Samuel Goldwyn
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I see nothing wrong with lesbians urinating on each other, just as much of foreplay as a woman urinating on a guy; whatever works for those involved.
Wild at Heart
0 likes
Quote by sluttyhannah
Guys, wots your views on watching 2 lesbians peeing over each other??