Visiting Florida

last reply
4 replies
1.2k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I am in Ft Pierce area a few days. Visiting parents but staying at hotel. Bored out of my mind
Last night had dinner with them and was done by 5. Feels like a Seinfeld episode
Got to hotel bar...empty of course but had happy hour - 2 fers. 2 scotches for 5 bucks. Smoked a little weed and jacked off before bed
Lurker
0 likes
Fort Pierce is on the Beach and is a college town.

If you can't find anything to do you must not be looking very hard.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Can always try and Craig's List posting if you are feeling adventurous and need a little excitement.
CurlyFries
0 likes
Quote by Haineko
Fort Pierce is on the Beach and is a college town.

If you can't find anything to do you must not be looking very hard.

Since the OP is either 58 or 60 (2 different ages on bio), not sure how much luck he would have scoring in a college town? Anyway, like the other poster suggested, CL or maybe even Backpage would be great places to find new friends in the area.

Also, we're assuming that's what you're looking for, because there is no actual question in your post. Maybe you just wanted to regale us with tales from the Del Boca Vista retirement community.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by CurlyGirly

Since the OP is either 58 or 60 (2 different ages on bio), not sure how much luck he would have scoring in a college town? Anyway, like the other poster suggested, CL or maybe even Backpage would be great places to find new friends in the area.

Also, we're assuming that's what you're looking for, because there is no actual question in your post. Maybe you just wanted to regale us with tales from the Del Boca Vista retirement community.

That's what I would do, I hear Del Boca Vista is a rockin' place, especially Phase 2. Maybe you can hit on the young water aerobics instructor. I hear she eats dinner at 6PM and has been known to stay up until at least 9:30! Think of this, no risk of pregnancies. That's a plus. Just saying!