last reply
89 replies
9.3k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Personally I do. It makes me feel sexier than non matching pairs
Don't let them haters get you down. You are you. And YOU are beautiful!

Latest: My Oddesy 2 - Liam
Lurker
0 likes
I try too as much as I can does make me feel a little naughtier
Lurker
0 likes
I only wear matching underwear, unless he requests I leave my panties off
Lurker
0 likes
I do when I can, but being a student food tends to be a little more important than sexy undies. Luckily my mum treats me when I go to visit. I'm going for Easter so should come back with some nice new stuff. I've got a couple of fave sets. My current faves are a gorgeous yellow set which looks awesome when I've got a tan. Looks pants at the mo 'cos I'm a bit pale. Roll on Easter.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like matching sets and usually buy sets although I mix them around, there's something nice about having the full 'look' but annoying when knickers are in the wash but you want to wear the bra! #lingerieproblems
Lurker
0 likes
Always - when I wear panties, but my bra's non-negotiable. They never stay on long, but it feels sexy to be matched. And maybe I do flaunt them a little
Lurker
0 likes
I luv to look and feel sexy at all times, IF I'm wearing panties then it always has to be with a matching bra, preferably lace or satin.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
yes hate not matching
Lurker
0 likes
Seldom.. I prefer to mix it up
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Oh yes, always. There is nothing sexier to have a matching bra and thong.
Una chica rubia caliente
0 likes
Sure...except when I am not wearing one or the other...or neither...
Lurker
0 likes
Yes I do,
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Almost always unless just jeans and very casual clothes
Lurker
0 likes
I like to match and mix it up. Like today black bra with dark green lace boyshorts.
Alpha Blonde
0 likes
I actually prefer when the colours/styles are complementary or contrasted rather than perfectly matched and I'm not that into formal bra/panty sets. I'm predominantly a mixer.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I like to match when I anticipate them being seen otherwise it is not very important for me.
Cheeky Chick
0 likes
I usually mix it up. I don't really think of it when I'm getting dressed. But, to each their own.
Lurker
0 likes
I prefer matching when dressing up to go out

For lounging about I'm not so fussy within reason. For example I would never wear a dark bra under a white or pale coloured top.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I usually try to match, you never know who might see you!
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
LOVE matching sets! It makes me feel complete and just a little naughty I guess.
Lurker
0 likes
if i wear panties they always have to match my bra
0 likes
I love wearing matching bra and panties its like an obsession of mine!
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
I enjoy matching or mixing and matching.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
BRAS? What are they . . .
"When its too kinky for everybody else, its just gettin' good for me."
(Kinky Freedman)
Lurker
0 likes
A blue jean bra would just be so uncomfortable, though. So no.

No again on matching bra and panties. The cute pairs and such are for girls with smaller racks - I'm not about to spring over $60 just to holster my bolster and have it match my barely there thong.
Lurker
0 likes
I don't know if I have any official bra and pantie sets, but I try and make the colors coordinate most of the time haha.