Login

2 pump chump

last reply
6 replies
0 watchers
0 likes
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
ok ladies i have been with my wife for 20 years and as of the last 2-3 years i can not make her cum when we have sex i can get her off orally but not my cock i am not huge 5 in i get vary sensitive and cum some what soon is there any thing i can do to stop being a two pump chump i have jerked off before and that dont help any suggestions would be great thanks
Mazztastic
0 likes
How about experimenting with different positions? Some might be less stimulating for you than others? Or perhaps wearing a condom to decrease sensitivity?
Or I'm sure I've heard of numbing gels that might be able to help?

Other than that, I'm not very sure - I'll bet that other Lushies have ideas and suggestions for you though...

(welcome to the forums BTW!)
Lurker
0 likes
I think you should ask the guys this question as some that have had similar experiences (or are willing to admit to it) may offer you more constructive advice than the girls can
Mazztastic
0 likes
Quote by Kimasa
I think you should ask the guys this question as some that have had similar experiences (or are willing to admit to it) may offer you more constructive advice than the girls can

I didn't even notice this was in ask the gals!

I agree, although some of us gals might have hints and tips, the guys are bound to have a greater wealth of knowledge...

Maybe you could ask a kindly mod to move it for you? I'm sure they would - they're pretty accommodating that way...

Lurker
0 likes
I have absolutely NO idea... which should make me an expert on the subject... giggles..

what has 5 inches to do with it anyway?

Sensual Hobgoblin
0 likes
Buy some numbing cream and rub it into the head of your cock about 10 mins before planned penetration. Wipe off the excess so you do not make her pussy numb inside and do not use any of those condoms that are pre coated with numbing cream, they will make her numb for sure and she will not be happy! A b/f and I tried this an an experiment so that he would not have to slow down at times to pace himself. It worked very well so now I ask a guy to use it sometimes when I am in the mood for a really long non-stop session and I know his heart can take it!smile

A new one and an oldie. https://www.lushstories.com/stories/supernatural/erica-luca-the-legend-2 Is the new one. A super story full of great sex, with a supernatural twist, that will hold your interest (so I'm told).

Then, https://www.lushstories.com/stories/monster-sex/the-emerald-lagoon An Editor's Pick from a comp a couple of years ago.

If you enjoy either, please comment. My ego needs a boost, ha! Thanks.