404 - Page not found (error)

last reply
4 replies
1.0k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have been experiencing the below error.

I get it by clicking links on my profile. From the Forum links. From the story search box, from there I type a few keyword... It takes me to the right page, I click and get the error.

I never used to get it from the forums.

I'm not the only one, just today a friend keeps on getting it too. It was never a big issue, as I was getting to the desired page from other locations, now however it got worse.

Ouch, maybe Nicola excommunicated me. Yes, I'm guilty. I was drinking.. at the keyboard, but it was good stuff. Promise.

Copied from the page:

404 - Page not found

Something hasn’t worked as we’d hoped

Start searching for other erotic stories here.
Choose n Practice Happiness

Life is simple; we are what we eat and what we read. Talk is superfluous.
Scarlet Seductress
0 likes
I've tried several from your profile and didn't have any problems.

Could you give us an example link please?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Liz
I've tried several from your profile and didn't have any problems.

Could you give us an example link please?

Liz thanks for your help.

This is where I get the error described.

(in the "keoloke's Friends" section) today I clicked on:

naughtiestmommy. (first profile) I also right clicked and opened in another tab and window.

(In the favourite story section) I clicked on:

1) uscale-down-chpt-2 this is the address http://www.lushstories.com/stories/novels/uscale-down-chpt-2-my-husband-tells.aspx

2) Upscale Down - Going off Kilter

3) I sent the links to a friend and she experienced the same error.

I used to able to do it by going to SEARCH than STORIES than type the title, but not any longer.

On another issue. About a week ago or more I renewed my support with LS, or so I think I did. I even remember seeing Paypal as a choice and I was surprised since they usually do not accept a payment because the nature of LS. Anyway, I have to check my accounts. Again, thanks for your help.
Choose n Practice Happiness

Life is simple; we are what we eat and what we read. Talk is superfluous.
Scarlet Seductress
0 likes
Quote by keoloke

Liz thanks for your help.

This is where I get the error described.

(in the "keoloke's Friends" section) today I clicked on:

naughtiestmommy. (first profile) I also right clicked and opened in another tab and window.

(In the favourite story section) I clicked on:

1) uscale-down-chpt-2 this is the address http://www.lushstories.com/stories/novels/uscale-down-chpt-2-my-husband-tells.aspx

2) Upscale Down - Going off Kilter

3) I sent the links to a friend and she experienced the same error.

I used to able to do it by going to SEARCH than STORIES than type the title, but not any longer.

On another issue. About a week ago or more I renewed my support with LS, or so I think I did. I even remember seeing Paypal as a choice and I was surprised since they usually do not accept a payment because the nature of LS. Anyway, I have to check my accounts. Again, thanks for your help.

Okey dokey, I can answer these for you:

1 - The user 'naughtiestmommy' has deactivated her account. Her profile will display a 404-page until it is reactivated.

2 - The story you are looking for was written by user 'Jane_Awsum' - they have set it to be 'Hidden'.

3 - (See number 2).

With regards to your Gold Membership, please use the contact page to send a message to site admin. They will look into this for you.

Liz
Lurker
0 likes
Lost the buttons on profile page that has 4 functions. ..private conservation....chat on line and 2 other buttons
The font is blue....this is my main reach out point....what happened??? Can u explain??? Can you fixxx??

Thanks,,,,,,,,,lov lush,,,,,u guys rrrr great,,,,