Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Have you ever slept with a man because you heard he had a big cock?

last reply
79 replies
11.8k views
0 watchers
9 likes
Lurker
0 likes
yes i have a few times
Lurker
0 likes
Yes, and it turned out to be true!
Lurker
0 likes
No I wouldn't sleep with a guy just because I'd heard he had a big cock.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by allfours
Yes, and it turned out to be true!

Could he use it? A lot can,t, they think having a big dick is enough. All the ones that I met wanted me to top them!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Kimasa
No I wouldn't sleep with a guy just because I'd heard he had a big cock.

This
Lurker
0 likes
Nope, never
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
no, dont like them too big.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by sexylips_
no, dont like them too big.

I would love to know if that is your ass?
Active Ink Slinger
1 like
I have slept with a guy because he HAD a big cock. Lots of times.
Lurker
0 likes
Absolutely not. Have never and will never sleep with a man because I heard he has a big cock.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I never have and I have no desire to. Size is what it is. If a guy turns me on enough that i want to fuck him and he happens to have a big cock then fine. But his big cock would not be the deciding factor. If he had a smaller cock it would be the same to me.
Head Nurse
0 likes
Quote by dpw

Could he use it? A lot can,t, they think having a big dick is enough. All the ones that I met wanted me to top them!

my experience too.

And in answer to the OP, no.
Lurker
0 likes
Are you serious? No.
Lurker
0 likes
Yes quite a few times generally the rumours are true !
Lurker
0 likes
Yes and some times it's even true. It depends on what you call "big". A lot of the guys with "big" ones don't know how to use them! And they don't care about you, once they orgasm
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Once, not great totally selfish
After he first showed it (which was incredible)
have to say it was dissapointing
He didn't have a clue what I wanted
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
No. No harm in looking at them thou upon viewing I'll make up my mind ;)
Lurker
0 likes
Is a male parakeet considered a cock?
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes...........and I was NOT disappointed.
Rookie Scribe
0 likes
NO(T YET)
Big-haired Bitch
0 likes
No. Sleeping with a guy that other people (that I know) have slept with isn't all that appealing. I mean I know the world is a lot smaller than we think in terms of associations, but I've never knowingly/purposely slept with someone whose already slept with someone I know.

Not to mention it takes more than a big dick to appeal to me.

░P░U░S░S░Y░ ░I░N░ ░B░I░O░

Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I didn't sleep with him because of that. But, I dated one of my best friend's exes (that was drama ha), and she'd said before that he did have a big cock... She wasn't lying.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Lol...well I am not going to lie ladies...I may not have a big dick...but I know what to do to a woman and leave her satisfied for a second or third date. But honestly there are guys with big dick and still don't know how to use it...we all know where the rest of the brain cells went to..
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Whispurr
I never have and I have no desire to. Size is what it is. If a guy turns me on enough that i want to fuck him and he happens to have a big cock then fine. But his big cock would not be the deciding factor. If he had a smaller cock it would be the same to me.
Lurker
0 likes
LOL
"Sleep"

I chose a boyfriend in highschool because he had a bigger cock than the other guy. Guys can be shallow and care about tits and ass - I can be shallow and care about cocks. When all you're going to do is fuck it matters a lot.

It matters less in a solid relationship when you're connected emotionally. And then when I met my husband and we fell in love I was just fortunate to find he had one, too. I must have cock-dar.
0 likes
No ~

but as mean as females can be sometimes, I've been told more about guys who were small and/or to avoid for 'whatever' reasons.

HOWEVER... I know guys gossip, too!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
There was no sleeping involved but there was a lot of cum. His and mine.