Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Guys: ever bought your woman a vibrator? How did she like it?

last reply
66 replies
7.2k views
0 watchers
1 like
Lurker
0 likes
Was wondering if and of you guys ever bought your girl a vibe, as a surprise or as a present.

I bought my current wife a vibe for Valentines Day-kind of a simple, small vibe. She had got kind of uninterested in sex, so I thought it might spice things up a bit. I thought she would fall in love with it like my first wife did with hers, but she does like it.

She likes to masturbate with it while I fuck her, me standing up and her sitting on the counter in the bathroom facing me, her back resting on the wall. But she likes most of all for me to fuck her from the back and she rests her elbows on the bathroom counter while she puts the vibe to hewr clit. I can tell her pleasure is stronger with the vibe because she moans louder with this guttural groan and had this ultra-painful look on her face (which turns me on like crazy) and she screams extra loud during her orgasm. So far she hasn't masturbated alone with it, but I want to watch when she does
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Under normal circumstances, I would never be so presumptuous as to buy her sex toys. Just my humble opinion.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Broccck
Under normal circumstances, I would never be so presumptuous as to buy her sex toys. Just my humble opinion.
Why would it be presumptious? What would be wrong with it? When you see how much fun they can have with them, you'll be glad you made the investment ;)
Lurker
0 likes
Yes I bought her one as present. She loved it
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes,,,In fact I have bought her all of her toys.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by _Kenneth_
Why would it be presumptious? What would be wrong with it? When you see how much fun they can have with them, you'll be glad you made the investment ;)

It presumes that she doesn't know what she is doing, or that she has not done her homework, and that she has never tried it or thought or trying it and rejecting the idea. I mean it is her body. Why not ask her first at least if she has ever considered it?
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by doctorlove
Yes,,,In fact I have bought her all of her toys.

same here... however I decided not to buy them anymore without her there to pick it out as well. Too damn expensive to just sit in a drawer
0 likes
I disagree with the general consensus here. I do not feel that it's presumptuous. At least not necessarily. I've bought toys as gifts for my partners over the years, and received them, and in my experience, it's a great gift. There's an appropriate time and inappropriate time to give them that gift of course, but if the toy fits their needs, it's amazing. I guess I wouldn't get her one if it was not your intent to use it with her. I could see it being insulting if you got her a masturbatory aid, but it wasn't a part of your partnered sex life.

The only piece of advice I would give to anybody looking to pursue this gift idea is simply that you have to be more than intimately familiar with what turns her on before you can get the amazing reactions you're after. Sometimes it's hard across the gender (sex) gap, since you don't have the same anatomy to feel. Even so, all women are different, so even for a same sex couple like my partner and myself, it can be tricky to get it right. Questions are good. Subtlety is not impossible to maintain if you want it to be a surprise, but you need to figure out what kind of toy would best do it for her. She may also not know. It kind of sounds like toys are not exactly her thing, or that she maybe doesn't have a lot of experience with them. For now, feel good that she likes it at all.
Recommended Reads by TheScheherezadeFeint:
Undeniable - Erotic Poem
Disappearing Act - Love Poem
Synthetic Hours - Fantasy/Sci-fi - Eighth Place, 'Some Like It Hot' competition, January 2015
Night Work - Erotic Poem
Eating Breakfast In Glass Slippers - Straight Sex - Fifth Place, 'The Morning After The Night Before' competition, November 2014
Miracle of Night - Love Poem
The Brightest Black You've Ever Seen - Love Story - Ninth place, 'Toy With Me' competition, September 2014
Scream Fire - Erotic Poem - Audio read by MadameMolly
At First Sight (He) - Quickie Sex
Lurker
0 likes
I have. We always talked about getting something but never got around to it. So on a whim when i was away on vacation I went to a sex shop and bought us one to use together. It was a cock ring with a vibrator on it.

Been great ever since....in fact yesterday she went to a passion party and bought $250 worth of goodies...I am excited to see what she got us.
Lurker
0 likes
I've purchased two vibes for my lover. The first got worn out (she said it just stopped working but I know the truth) and the second I bought to replace it. Ok, it's nothing like the real thing, but when you live a whole days drive apart it can be sexy as hell. She seems to enjoy it
Lurker
0 likes
I bought an ex of mine her very first vibrator. She loved it, it got used that very night ad a Matter of fact.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yup.
Bought wife I think all but one of her vibes -- bullet vibe (her purchase), waterproof dolphin/bullet vibe, rabbit vibe, 6" standard vibe.
Also bought her a 12" pink double dildo. :P

There's lots of fun at our house! lol
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I haven't but it is defiantly something I would think about doing.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I've bought her a vibrator and helped her use it. She loved it and would use it anywhere! Awesome.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I did buy one for my ex for christmas, told her not to open the package in front of the kids, she did not want to touch it!!! no wonder we are divorced...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
yes bought my wife one and she almost liked it to much.
Story Verifier
0 likes
Yes, several. She never liked the ones we stuck in her but she loved the Wahl vibrator and the attachment with the nub was her favorite. I've purchased three of them over 38 years. Like the bunny, they keep on going.

Works very well for both of us too.
I am always a gentleman.
Lurker
0 likes
My wife did for Anne Summers house parties and had several.
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by seveninch
Yup.
Bought wife I think all but one of her vibes -- bullet vibe (her purchase), waterproof dolphin/bullet vibe, rabbit vibe, 6" standard vibe.
Also bought her a 12" pink double dildo. :P

There's lots of fun at our house! lol
Sounds like it! Wish I could watch ;)
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Finnegan
yes bought my wife one and she almost liked it to much.
That's the way it was with the one I bought for my first wife-she became addicted to it, really prefering to masturbate with it than any other sexual activity. It was real hot to watch her with it-and she used it pretty often when we were fucking-that was nice-the orgasms she had with it when we were fucking were so strong and her contractions squeezed my dick so strong that it set off my orgasm and made me flood her belly
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by _Kenneth_
Sounds like it! Wish I could watch ;)

Please do!
We/she doesn't mind an audience. ;)
Lurker
0 likes
no is not good
Internet Philosopher
0 likes
Quote by Broccck

I have, once the relationship was well established. In fact, I told her I was going to. The funny thing is, I've bought her some very expensive jewelry and clothing, things for her home and what not yet to this day she states emphatically that vibrator is the best thing I have ever given her.

We even used it together on a regular basis and let me just say, that was a lot of fun
Lurker
0 likes
Bought her many different ones dildos and vibrators her favorite is the magic wand that is electric
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
yes bought 2 she enoys all holes at same time to be filled and also using it on me.
Lurker
0 likes
I just bought my wife a vibrating egg, but I haven't given it to her yet-I'll let you know how she likes it ;)
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
I've bought my wife a number of toys over the years...she has an iBOD, along with a playlist I made for her to go with it, a rabbit and a We Vibe. She enjoys them all. Occasionally while on a long car trip, I'll bring along the We Vibe. She enjoys the quasi-public nature of getting off in the car. Works best when she's wearing a skirt or a dress, but the best time she ever had with it she was wearing a pair of jeans at the time.
Fun!
Lurker
0 likes
Have bought a vibe or some other sex toy for every woman with whom ive had a relationship. Never heard any kickback, they all loved them!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have but I seem to always seem to buy what I want e.g. a huge vibrator, so I can watch her with a biggy....
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Yes. Once you are in an intimate relationship sex toys make wonderful playful gifts. A vibrator is the gift that keeps on giving. Plus give her two or three packs of batteries so she doesn't go bankrupt in the first two weeks giving it a road test.