Do you have a daddy fantasy?

12 votes remaining
I have and I've acted on it. (11 votes) 92%
I have and haven't acted on it and will. (7 votes) 58%
I have but it's just a fantasy and will stay so. (1 vote) 8%
I would like to but scared to. (0 votes) 0%
Lurker
0 likes
It's said a girl's first real love is her daddy - so, has this led you to explore a Daddy Dom/Little relationship before . . .

Please no real incest here - Daddy Dom/Little relationships ONLY!
Lurker
0 likes
This looks like it's the start of a slippery slope that will end in incest conversation.

Gotta be careful.
Buxom Enigma
0 likes
Hello! I'm Bella, a mod here on Lush.

Haineko speaks truth: Incest discussion is verbotten.

As far as DD/lg goes, I spent a number of years in a very satisfying relationship with a Daddy Dom, but more as a babygirl than as a Little. I'm not personally into age-play or age regression, as sexualizing minors isn't my thing. Besides, underage = illegal AND immoral.

Please keep this in mind, for both the OP and all interested posters.
"Good writing is supposed to evoke sensation in the reader - not the fact that it is raining, but the feeling of being rained upon." -E.L. Doctorow
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I cant vote because I never knew my daddy - he cleared out when he heard my mother was pregnant with me.
0 likes
No, my D/s relationship has nothing to do with how I felt about my real dad. Imperfect as he was, he was a good provider, always there, and I loved him, but the first love was not him, (in fact, I think my first love was Tarzan or Speed Racer, lol) and I never really looked up to my dad in that sort of way or with a favouritism seen in other children. The two do not match in stirred up feelings of protection or worship. (And no Elektra/Electra complex.)

A*Daddy-Dom is *NOT a family member (feigned or otherwise with or without ANY age-play) . We should all be cognizant enough to realize, BDSM is a place full of a lot of misnomers that do not always equate to the impression given, such as non-real vs. genuine in the subject matter. BDSM~ real as it is, a Daddy Dom is a non-family related lover.

Whether or not you are a "Baby-girl" or call yourself a "Little," a Daddy-Dom is a protector as much as a nurturer in a lover who exhibits fatherly qualities, (REGARDLESS of age), pride, protection, adoration, with loving and basics in how the fatherly aspect reveals itself, however it does, still seeks that sort of interactions within that relationship. My Daddy is much younger than I am, so age is irrelevant when it comes to those roles. I am still seen as the baby, the sub, his baby, and a sweet little girl for someone/him to protect and care for. It is a personality thing.

Age-play? Role-play? Those may also differ from person to person, or be absent. Lush has their stand on certain other topics and whatever my personal opinion or that of this site, I respect and understand these aspects are slippery slope taboos.

I really like my Daddy-Dom relationship more than I liked it before it was this and when it was just sex or a Master/sub. It is a different level, different element. We found our way here together and have not ever had another D/s relationship. I would be quite happy if the rest of the world did not partake or understand because it makes what we have seem very personal and special. My idea of Kinky & Perverted and what I like can be taboo... it can be misunderstood, but I still like it!

**IMAGE REDACTED BY MODERATOR**
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by 1LovelyKinkyKitsune
I am the first to vote and first, it seems, to really kick this off.

*Daddy-Dom/l is NOT incest and as that slippery slope is a fictional fantasy genre on here, how can one really say "immoral" (especially BDSM-speaking) on a place that already facilitates fiction on the subject of incest and other such acts. We should all be cognizant enough to realize non-real vs. genuine in the subject. BDSM~ real as it is, are we not supposed to talk about it? 'or just be careful?

Lush has their stance, and every right on their site, but for the record, the mention of legality is a term that differs depending on your country, just as the "Age of Consent."

Whether or not you are a "Baby-girl" or call yourself a "Little," a Daddy-Dom is a protector as much as a nurturer in a lover who is fatherly in qualities (REGARDLESS of age), and that is the bare basics in how he seeks to shield, discipline, and interact within that relationship. My Daddy is much younger than I am and that is his instinctive role. I can be mothering/maternal/a nurturer by instinct too, but I am trumped in that, regardless of our age difference, I am seen as the baby, the sub, his baby, and a sweet little girl for someine to protect and care for. It is a personality thing.

Age-play? Role-play? What of it? Is it really something people should judge and say, "Oh it's okay to write about all kinds of stuff - ohhh but to really do these things, or enact, or do it in a D/s relationship~ that is just too _______." Really? That is/& WILL BE "opinion." This is my opinion. It may be shared and a slippery slope but that is fine to me, because I will dare to be contraversial and not easily swayed by popular opinions anyway. If a person calls me weird, that is no insult to me. Weird is our own definitions. Not all Daddy-Doms are into thinking of it incestually OR age-play, and from what I have heard said, the majority do not fit into that category, but some do, of course, and I would not know a factual real percentage.

[I also find that most of what I really like falls into the "Uh-Oh" category that we cannot even talk about on Lush/write stories. I understand, though.]

I am not into diapers, for example: changing, bottles, pacifiers and the like in "baby" attire and baby age-play, but some people DO have that fetish and it is NOT for me, but it is fine for them.

I really like my Daddy-Dom relationship more than I liked it before it was this and when it was just sex or a Master/sub. It fits us~ even in all we do. It is a different level and works just great for us. We found our way here together and have not ever had another D/s relationship. I would be quite happy if the rest of the world did not partake or understand because it makes what we have seem very personal and special. My idea of Kinky & Perverted and what I like can be taboo... it can be misunderstood, but I still like it!

A: My dad passed away a few years ago, so perhaps it was timing for me.

Age doesn't matter either as my Master is younger than me too..

I'm not into incest either ( been asked too many times) but enjoy the taboo roleplay.

How would I know if I was a Little or not?

I do NOT have an Electra complex, thank you..

waves hello to my friend..she is a very good voice of reason..xx
0 likes
Quote by daddysweetheart

Age doesn't matter either as my Master is younger than me too..

I'm not into incest either (been asked too many times) but enjoy the taboo roleplay.

How would I know if I was a Little or not?
I do NOT have an Electra complex, thank you..

waves hello to my friend..she is a very good voice of reason..xx

Hello Sweetie-girl smile lol *waves back

YES I am into the taboo 'play,' but NOT an Elektra either, (from one sub to another),
I think you know you are a "little" when you find that you are taken care of, looked after, treated in a nurturing manner more than hard commands, protected, and watched over like a father would... and you embrace that and as it all feels right and seems to fall into place and flow naturally the way a good father should be but the way your lover IS (yes, young or old). I was really quite surprised for me, and here I thought I knew myself so well! Clothes or little kid/baby-talk has nothing really to do with it, because that is up to the Little and the Daddy and can be with or without.

I started off like a little girl who had been scolded for doing something wrong. I was joking -so it was quite by accident (I do not know if we even knew what a Daddy-Dom or little was at the time. I do not think so) - I was already in Dom/sub relationship that was new at the time (with Okami) and he got extremely turned on. We thought this was a kink -maybe a fetish, so we went on, did more, played around, and realised. That is how I knew. It's more complicated than that for me, but former history aside, that is how I discovered. I guess no man had been that nurturing before and no man was both nurturing and sexy. (?)
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by 1LovelyKinkyKitsune

Hello Sweetie-girl smile lol *waves back

YES I am into the taboo 'play,' but NOT an Elektra either, (from one sub to another),
I think you know you are a "little" when you find that you are taken care of, looked after, treated in a nurturing manner more than hard commands, protected, and watched over like a father would... and you embrace that and as it all that feels right and seems to fall into place and flow naturally. I was really quite surprised for me, and here I thought I knew myself so well! Clothes or little kid/baby-talk has nothing really to do with it, because that is up to the Little and the Daddy and can be with or without.

I started off one time as if a child who had been scolded for doing something wrong. I was joking -so it was quite by accident (I do not know if we even knew what a Daddy-Dom or little was at the time. I do not think so) - I was already in Dom/sub relationship that was new at the time (with Okami) and he got extremely turned on. We thought this was a kink -maybe a fetish, so we went on, did more, played around, and realised it went much deeper into us. That is how I knew. It's more complicated than that for me, but former history aside, that is how I discovered. I guess no man had been that nurturing before and no man was both nurturing and sexy. (?)

Thank you my friend..hmmmmmm..ok...:)
I hear what you mean...nuturing and sexy...

Smiles.... waves back...

Thank you for your explanation.
Lurker
0 likes
I believe you need experience to feel them out by their interaction with you.

(to determine if they are or not)

Like I can kind of tell when someone is dominant even though it doesn't say on their profile, there are clues (besides who their friends are. lol) that tell me they probably are.

maybe it's the same for Doms, maybe they have a radar and use that. IDK. I'm not very awake yet.

I'm very good with my radar! LMAO

Rookie Scribe
0 likes
i identify myself as a little
since i enjoy coloring, having rules, being punished if i break the rules and i love to be babied
lol

i was lucky enough to find a daddy dom who is 20 years older than me and that also enjoys those things too. He respects me, takes care of me and also treats me like the f*k doll i am.
i am his little w*re too lol and we complement each other so well and we really enjoy what we do.

i love my daddy so much heart