Artificial pussy?

last reply
33 replies
3.6k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
It is no secret that we gals like our toys but how about you guys? I saw advertised battery operated rubber or plastic vaginas. Have you ever used one?

Also whats the deal with those life size inflatable dolls that you see in comedy movies all the time. Do any guys really use them to get off or are they just gags for parties?
Internet Philosopher
0 likes
Quote by Whispurr
It is no secret that we gals like our toys but how about you guys? I saw advertised battery operated rubber or plastic vaginas. Have you ever used one?

Also whats the deal with those life size inflatable dolls that you see in comedy movies all the time. Do any guys really use them to get off or are they just gags for parties?

Its called a flashlight, at least that's the most common brand. I tried one once, but it was bulky and unsatisfying. Left to my own 'devices', I just stick with my hand.
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
I own 3 Fleshlights (just bought a new one recently) and Sasha Grey's Deepthroat Sucker.

I still have an active sex life with women, but very much enjoy these toys to add some excitement when I'm masturbating. I basically use my hand when I'm feeling lazy or don't have much time, but masturbating with these toys is so much more fun.

First off, they feel much better on my dick than my hand; these sleeves are very soft/realistic and can enclose my entire penis, which is much more stimulating. They're also much easier on my dick (ie. much less friction).

Secondly, I can actually thrust into them which is also a lot more fun than just wanking up and down on my shaft. To me, the sensation of my hips thrusting into something adds a lot to the pleasure. I can also use them in many different positions, which again is a lot more stimulating than simply masturbating on my computer chair or sofa.

I highly recommend them personally, but for some reason there's a certain stigma associated with them. They're not different to me than a woman using a dildo to masturbate.

I might make reviews of my Fleshlights at some point too...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by SereneProdigy

Will it include photographs of you using them?
Cryptic Vigilante
0 likes
Quote by dpw
Will it include photographs of you using them?

Nope, but I'll tell you right away that my favorite is by far Derek's Reckless Asshole®. It comes with the Experienced Englishman™ texture, which really feels great all around my cock. I love all the fine subtleties of it. At times, I can close my eyes and it really feels like I'm pounding deep inside an hairy/experienced Englishman's ass.

Thrusting in and out of that thing really feels like heaven.

Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Thank you for sharing, guys. I always wanted to know if any body actually used these things and now I know. I understand that there is a stigma about their use. But I dont think its any different than women using dildos and I think that the stigma may be self imposed.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by SereneProdigy

Nope, but I'll tell you right away that my favorite is by far Derek's Reckless Asshole®. It comes with the Experienced Englishman™ texture, which really feels great all around my cock. I love all the fine subtleties of it. At times, I can close my eyes and it really feels like I'm pounding deep inside an hairy/experienced Englishman's ass.

Thrusting in and out of that thing really feels like heaven.

I wondered where that $3 royalty cheque came from. It was great fun having the mold made, with a nice glass dildo inserted. I made sure it took many attempts.
You could have had the real thing for free, you only had to ask.
Classified
0 likes
Quote by SereneProdigy

I highly recommend them personally, but for some reason there's a certain stigma associated with them. They're not different to me than a woman using a dildo to masturbate.

Quote by dpw

I wondered where that $3 royalty cheque came from. It was great fun having the mold made, with a nice glass dildo inserted. I made sure it took many attempts.

Have you put a few pounds on since then?
Of all our inventions for mass communication,
pictures still speak the most universally understood language.

Walt Disney
Lurker
0 likes
They look difficult to cuddle with
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
A number of years ago I bought a cyberskin based artificial pussy type sex toy.. it was before the flesh light was available. No batteries.. nothing like that.

In general.. I do like it.. but it takes a bit of prep to really enjoy it. Between having to warm it up, lube it up, and then clean it after it is usually a bit more then I want to deal with. I also found that the way I enjoy it most was to position it so i could thrust into it (as opposed to stroking with it which would be less complected to set up).

But yeah.. I would say it feels light years better then going without, but not quite as good as the real thing, and just a tad too involved to setup and clean. So in the end I hardly use it.

As far as dolls.. to each their own. I have no interest in them personally.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i once bought a cheap rubber 1 and destroyed it the 1at time I used it .
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by tampmark122
i once bought a cheap rubber 1 and destroyed it the 1at time I used it .

I am glad that you took your agression out on the rubber pussy and not on some poor girls. LOL

Thank you for all your responses guys.
Lurker
0 likes
noooo is not good
Lurker
0 likes
Quote by Scriptwriter66
They look difficult to cuddle with

opppps
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I bought one of the first Fleshlights ~10 years ago or so for $100(!!!)

She's still as teen-tight as the first day I got her! lol

90% of the time I just use her in the shower/bath for a quickie...easy lube, easy clean-up.

Only other time is playing with wife...who also likes to lick her ;)

A short vid of us in action:
http://www.lushstories.com/seveninch/videos/29615cddba7448f1aa5748c53c308df1
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by seveninch
I bought one of the first Fleshlights ~10 years ago or so for $100(!!!)

She's still as teen-tight as the first day I got her! lol

90% of the time I just use her in the shower/bath for a quickie...easy lube, easy clean-up.

Only other time is playing with wife...who also likes to lick her ;)

A short vid of us in action:
http://www.lushstories.com/seveninch/videos/29615cddba7448f1aa5748c53c308df1

I watched your video. It was very informative. A picture is worth a thousands words they say. Now I know how these things work. Thanks for sharing that.
Lurker
0 likes
For toys, I have many anal ones - plugs, dildos and prostate massagers. Been thinking about getting a flesh light and now seeing the video from the above posting... I might have to! lol...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
The fleshlight looks like it might do the trick but no, never used those things.

Sometimes can manage even without my hand ;)
{allba115-feed-5eed-facedeadbeef}
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Whispurr

I watched your video. It was very informative. A picture is worth a thousands words they say. Now I know how these things work. Thanks for sharing that.

I meant that now I know how these kinds of toys work. I already know how cocks work. LOL
Lurker
0 likes
i cant lie.. ive used one before the sleeve pocket pussy i believe.. and i must say if felt soooo good. its wayyy better then my hand lol
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Never tried
Lurker
0 likes
ive tried the small pocket pussy one .. it felt great and would try it again with my girl . but thats all
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I have and do use a fleshlight. As others have said the feeling of having a relatively realistic pussy to actually thrust into is a lot better than just using my hand.
There definitely does seem to be the stigma around men with such toys thought. If a girl has dildos and vibrators it is quite normal (in the christian circles i grew up in that would still be frowned upon though), but if a man uses a fleshlight then he is seen as somewhat less of a man cause he 'obviously' can't get the real thing. Or that has been the general feeling i have gotten from my experience of listening to people talk.
Gravelly-Voiced Fucker
0 likes
Nope. They seem kinda goofy, and I think I'd prefer my actual skin to plastic.

That said, "Derek's Reckless Asshole®" gave me a big laugh. Glad they trademarked it. I wonder if Derek is no longer legally allowed to say his asshole is reckless?
Troublemaker
0 likes

Apparently they come in jars now too.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Quote by Whispurr

no but I'm curious
Lurker
0 likes
I've tried several, always had better luck with my hand.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Honestly i've tried a fake pussy and when i was 21 i bought one of those fuck dolls. THey were ok but nothing is better than your hand or of course the real thing
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm not that desperate.