Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Where do you like a man to cum on your body.

last reply
87 replies
10.7k views
0 watchers
0 likes
Lurker
0 likes
on my face first then my chest
0 likes
Not in my hair.
Recommended Reads by TheScheherezadeFeint:
Undeniable - Erotic Poem
Disappearing Act - Love Poem
Synthetic Hours - Fantasy/Sci-fi - Eighth Place, 'Some Like It Hot' competition, January 2015
Night Work - Erotic Poem
Eating Breakfast In Glass Slippers - Straight Sex - Fifth Place, 'The Morning After The Night Before' competition, November 2014
Miracle of Night - Love Poem
The Brightest Black You've Ever Seen - Love Story - Ninth place, 'Toy With Me' competition, September 2014
Scream Fire - Erotic Poem - Audio read by MadameMolly
At First Sight (He) - Quickie Sex
Lurker
0 likes
On me? Heh
Well if he has to come on me I love a good view - so stomach or chest, please. Thank you. And I love being able to watch his hand shuttle up his cock a few times, too. And they say guys are visual. Pushaw.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
Either on my tits or face but i love when they cum all over my ass and I can feel it drip down. It's so hot
Lurker
0 likes
Boobies!!!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
In. Not on.
0 likes
1.) INSIDE [kitty]. I do not like to waste. I love the feeling when "in" me. There is nothing like that sensation, leading up to, during, and right after. I like it to be while kissing, or while watching facial expression, or just watching!

2.) Nipples ~ ON nipples, all over nipples, to nipples, breasts yes- but I am listing in order if I had to choose, then a breast job ~ that order if I had a preference.
TIED (depends on mood too, might prefer one over other?) IN mouth... most preferred is head and swallowing. Aiming at mouth, on mouth & getting on other places lastly. In In In
He can cum anywhere he wants because that is a turn on in and of itself...
tummy is fine, that is good too, or just standing there, rubbing against me.

He can cum in my hand or in his pants. It is ALL a turn on.
I just wish it could keep on going one after another!

Lurker
0 likes
Face or tits is cool if that's what he wants to do but I prefer it in the mouth or pussy
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I assume then in me isn't an option, right?

OK. Then it really depends on what we are doing when he cums. If we are doing doggie style, then on my ass. If I'm on top, then on my stomach. If missionary, then on my stomach or tits. If he is in my mouth, then in my mouth or on my face. Get the idea, LOL.

I'm pretty flexible as long as it is not in my eyes or in my hair.
Lurker
0 likes
I love it when he cums on my body, I'm not picky!! I love the way it feels on my skin. Plus I love watching him shoot, such a turn on smile
Cheeky Chick
0 likes
Inside of me, either through intercourse or through oral. I do not like a man coming ON me.
Lurker
0 likes
Oohh great question, firstly over my face, then pussy and ass, having said that I know alot of you guys love coating breasts.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
anywhere really. I like to leave it up to him.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
i let him choose, but if i had the choice i would pic tits or in my mouth.
Lurker
0 likes
I dont like cum on me and I am thankful that the men I have been with feel the same way.. Cum belongs inside.
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I let him decide, but I love watching it shoot out of his cock, so on my tits, belly, pussy or face, all good views!
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I prefer in and not on me. But if we are saying on me. I would prefer ass, stomach or breasts. Don't like it being shot on face...not for me.

*******************************************************************************************

Our lives are defined by opportunities, even the ones we miss.
F. Scott Fitzgerald
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
In my mouth, and I will swallow the cum. I don't mind breasts if he helps me clean it.
Lurker
0 likes
Face or Tits... Cum inside me just feels dirty to me... Not to mention shooting it on me usually gets him excited enough that I get another round faster...
Active Ink Slinger
0 likes
I'm not sure I have a preference per se. However, I love facials and having men cum on my tits.
Advanced Wordsmith
0 likes
Anywhere ;)
Lurker
0 likes
Some years ago in my wild days I allowed 4 guys - all at the same time - to cum all over me wherever they chose on my body. It was fascinating to watch 4 cocks being masturbated simultaneously and it seems the favourite place to splash was my face. I was laced with milky streaks, down my cheeks and one spurt in my left eye. Two guys didn't make it that far and splashed my belly and breasts. I wasn't over impressed with having my face soaked with sperm but loved the feeling of highly viscous male essence jetting onto my breasts and belly.

So I guess it has to be either tits or belly - especially on my nipples.
Lurker
0 likes
I love to feel him cum on my tits. Then I love to massage it in. If he licks it off then that is all the better!
Lurker
0 likes
If it's going to be on my body...neck, chest, or tummy. I like to see the results of my labor...